carbon bonnett,doorcards.

antgtir

Have you any pics as examples of the door cards mate, also how much separate to the bonnet?

All those for £480 would be a very good price indeed!

Ant.

davey red.r

for the second time im getting the bonnett and cards for 4808)
it only takes an email,480 for door cards:doh:
there not gold plated in 24 carots you know.

davey

davey red.r

ive scrapped the idea, theres more prioroty for the car at the moment,anyone interested contact carbon designs uk.

davey

davey red.r

dont drink silly boy,thats what they offered me newbie,maybe its them you should be putting your negative alcohcol comments to,
and im not going to say it if its not true ive better things to do:doh:

stella

johnsy

davey hows the motor going?

im in the middle of putting rear grpN disc's and pad's on ,then new front pad's cant make my mind up wot to do with the front there is so many choice's

davey red.r

me too matey, got three possible brakes lined up,hispec ap i wouldnt of bothered with the rear, i would of used the cash for the front conversion,as you are not upping your power, just torque you wanted more of,just got some new tein coilovers today,£550 all in ,im over the moon:lol: just goes to show if you dont ask for a discount you get nowt,whats your budget for brakes johnsy?

davey;-)

johnsy

rear disc's and pad's were a must, think they were the orignal factory fitted ones by the state of em ,got ss braided hoses and racing fluid going in next week !

im torn between the wilwood midilite caliper and the z32 nissan one

im off to yorkraceway on sunday to put it down the strip!

davey red.r

nice one8) i would of come with you ,but ive got a strut hanging by a thread,hence the tein purchase and my pads are 2weeks away from there funeral,the shocks and brakes have hit me at the same time:x
its going into steves in a few weeks, to get the shocks fitted,and brakes when i get them,its handling like a sponge full of water at the min cant wait to get it sorted:)
good luck with your brake choice.

davey;-)

johnsy

i got pad's from euro carparts ,front and back cost me just under 40 quid there nippon or summit gonna wait to see wot i do with front brakes befor i get some fast road pads all round,

do you not find steve prices are a little steep

johnsy

budget is wot ever iv got when i make my mind up not to much as 4 pot are surfice none of this 8 pot overkill malarky going on here

fancy those nissan z32 they look good and perform well and for 500 quid i reckon a bargain as iv priced the the calipers alone to benearly 200 quid

just dont fancy sending money to get bumped , so ill be going to northampton if i go for em,

sohail_gtir

davey red.r said:
dont drink silly boy,thats what they offered me newbie,maybe its them you should be putting your negative alcohcol comments to,
and im not going to say it if its not true ive better things to do:doh:

stella
well u said it n im sure no1 will be mad to quote a c/f bonnet with matching doorcards for 480