Car Trasporter

Fire & skill

Vintage member
you'll be surprised, a trip along the motorway keeping to the speed limit is not too bad in an R, i got 300 miles once when i drove an R back home on the one tank

stumo

stop being a poof* and just get the frikkin thing. If you break down you've got AA caver so what's the problem?

*not taking the **** out of Kieron/Kiera

P

pulsarboby

think you was taking the mic there a little stuey;-)

why cant people just leave the poor girl alone, it may be her time of month soon, and shes gonna come after your asse, with nails a scratching:lol:

antgtir

EVOBAD said:
travel up on the train mate disconnect fuel pump phone aa tell them your car has broken down thats what i did a few years ago very naughty but it saved me puting petrol in it ,yes am a cheap skate,but it was hell of along way home 9hrs car was loaded on & off twice not doing that again:doh: :thumbsup:
Lol i was going to suggest that:lol: plus you will be able to have a kip while he drives you to your front door lmao:lol: :lol:

I just watched Planes Trains and Automobiles last night, funny film, you never know you may have as much fun if you drive home:lol: ;-)

Good luck.

Ant.

GTi-R23

haha legendary film, I watched it too, absolute classic.

Best part is where they get stopped by the police after the car has burnt out and all their dials are melted, makes me chuckle every time.

RIP John Candy by the way.

Back on topic, just get up there and drive it back, if you can't afford the fuel to get it home, you may as well leave it where it is.

O

Odin

Cost me about £90 in fuel to get down to JAE the other year ;-) .

Rob

youngsyp

Get on the blower to slEasy jet. I got to Edinburgh and back, with the missus for £96. A one way journey, should cost you less than £30 !

stumo

just get up there and drive it back, if you can't afford the fuel to get it home, you may as well leave it where it is.

best thing said on this thread...if you can't afford to drive it back, don't bother buying it in the first place...

O

Odin

Looks OK from the those pics, But the first thing I'd do is ditch that rubbish HKS air filter.

Rob

gunmetalgtir

You can never tell how good a car is from pictures, you might get up there and it could be a total bucket! See if there's anymore for sale up that way, you may as well go and look at them as well if your travelling all that way.

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
You can never tell how good a car is from pictures, you might get up there and it could be a total bucket! See if there's anymore for sale up that way, you may as well go and look at them as well if your travelling all that way.

Yeah he could always stay at mine ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
And pitch in with the :washing: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm on my second load today already matey :thumbsup: , Just call me the washing b1tch :shock: .

Rob

O

Odin

saddler said:

Don't laugh I like a bit of young blood :shock: ;-) .

Don't worry I'll come and tuck you in just like your mum does ;-) , Just call me a mum with benefits :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
Don't laugh I like a bit of young blood :shock: ;-) .

Don't worry I'll come and tuck you in just like your mum does ;-) , Just call me a mum with benefits :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
:shock:

I worry about you sometimes!! :lol:

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
:shock:

I worry about you sometimes!! :lol:

That's what 4 years of living in 5hitland does to a man I'm afraid old chap :shock: :cry: , I'll be back to normal as soon as I get back home to blighty 8) :thumbsup: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

:lol: It's not Scotland that's done that to you, it's living in Sheepshaggersville.....and hanging around with Keira! :lol:

:flock: :flock: :flock: :flock: