Car Cover

JU5TY

Anyone bought an indoor (garage) car cover for their R that’s a good fit?

If so can I have the details…

Sunny GTi

Similarly, if anyone uses an outdoor car cover for their 'R it would be good to hear what they think of them. There seems to be such variation in price, is twice the price really twice as good?

I dont mean to nab your thread Ju5ty, but its well titled and hopefully everyone with car cover experience will post up!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Justin

Read theis thread and give the guys in my link a call Covercraft I had one custom made by them years ago, the rep just happened to live down the road from me at the time and he came round and measured up. Fits like a glove and guaranteed breathable but I do remember thinking at the time it was v expensive.

youngsyp

stevepudney said:
Justin

Read theis thread and give the guys in my link a call Covercraft I had one custom made by them years ago, the rep just happened to live down the road from me at the time and he came round and measured up. Fits like a glove and guaranteed breathable but I do remember thinking at the time it was v expensive.
As Steve has said, they are fairly expensive. From £200 up I believe, depending on which material you go for. That is for the outdoor cover though and they also make indoor covers.

I was looking at these, when I got my GTiR. From what I remember, they are extremely good quality and very well made.