Cannonball8000 on ITV tonight at Midnight

B

Beetlejuice

People just loved our determination to finish regardless of what car we were in. And bearing in mind that we always treat it as a laugh (Providing we arent going to miss a meal) and never get serious we constantly entertain people :p

For example this year at earls court the majority of the people were signing in when we walked in wearing the dresses, for about 5 mins people could not look at us because they didnt want to laugh incase we were serious. Then some of the previous years entrants walked in wet themselves laughing and gave us some stick. It broke the ice and I think I can say no-one will forget us. 8)

I'm not sure if were doing it next year, but if we do we'll probably do it in an ice cream truck !!! :shock:

antgtir

I saw this was quality footage, nice moving vid footage of the R 8)

Quality atire matey lmao, was well chuffed to see you getting attention from the camera lol, ive met rev bob and he's a sound guy.

Congratulations for the award mate im sure that will be mounted on the mantle piece, not many R or other sports car owners can say they've competed in the Cannonball races let alone all three that have taken place, good job mate, great publicity for the R too think it got more interest than some of the other Ferrari's Lambo's Evo's etc etc.

Well chuffed for you mate, how is the business getting on??

Ant. :wink:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
As I said before

If someone digitally records it I'll host it on my server, no prob's
Riggsbie Posted:

I should have it recorded on my Windoze Media Centre,can anyone host on of these files ?

I'll check when I get home tonight if it recorded ok.....
If anyone got it on tape or a digital recording of some sort, let me know and I'll host the file, so pep's can download for themselves.

JIMMYBACK

i taped it.on video how do i transfer it to digital :oops:
nice dresses boys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it reminds me of halloween :lol: :lol: :wink:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
JIMMYBACK said:
i taped it.on video how do i transfer it to digital :oops:
nice dresses boys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it reminds me of halloween :lol: :lol: :wink:
Hve you got a digital camcorder ?? The easiest way would be to transfer it to the Digi camcorder tape then plug the camcorder into your PC and via the proper software, capture the film onto your PC and from there you could burn it to DVD.
Or you could send me the tape and I'll do it.

boucherie

just finished watching it, and i agree with all the other comments so far, car looked great, got plenty of attention which should also give the forum a few more hits, the icing on the cake was the fact that the R survived and the scooby died :!: :!:

Well done once again boys, if you do do it again, its got to be done in the R just so people know its you :!:

antgtir

boucherie said:
just finished watching it, and i agree with all the other comments so far, car looked great, got plenty of attention which should also give the forum a few more hits, the icing on the cake was the fact that the R survived and the scooby died :!: :!:

Well done once again boys, if you do do it again, its got to be done in the R just so people know its you :!:
Im sure they wont forget those legs lmao :lol: :lol:

Ant.

P.s. think the R is now either sold or broke for bits :cry: hopefully im wrong, lee any comments mate??

R

Riggsbie

I have it recorded digitally.....

If someone can host it, I can upload (ftp) it to a server, but it's in whatever format Windoze Media Centre saves it as.....