Can i have a 'P' please Bob?

A

Anonymous

Could someone please let me have a close up picture of the Pulsar P of the grill? Mine has Nissan on it and i know no-one else that has a Pulsar. I want to have some custom Mats made but can't use Nissan, Gti-r or Pulsar, but they wont have a problem with the P with the line in it. If anyone is intrested in some mats let me know. It will be set's of five the same as the originals but not sure on the price yet. Presumably the more they make the less they'll be. :)

A

Anonymous

I'm not going to find out until friday at the earliest but you can have different colours of carpet (Normal colours of trim not yellow, pink ect) different qualities, (cheap, good and nearly a rug) different colour logos and edging. I will find out all the colours ect and post again. If you could post which you would prefer out of the above art then i'll get that one quoted. I may even sway both :) but we'll see.
Damned trademarks!!!!

A

Anonymous

Not as of yet i'm affraid. :( I will be chasing them again on monday, unlike me they don't work weekends. It's that whole "i'll ring you when i find out sir" thing. Yeah, right, course they will.. I will repost here and a new one when i have all the info.

A

Anonymous

Hi all!!!
Got the prices and details on these mats as promised..
I will post a new topic in styling shortly with pics of the shape of the (old) mats. I still have to send my mats away to have the shape right.