Butchered Pulsar!

Dooie Pop Pop

id give him a grand for it :lol: what a wanker! :lol:

that rear end looks like iv had a go at it with a dremmel :roll: :( :lol:

ki_saj_ng

lol, thats horrible!!!

the front end looks ok, quite tidy (un-damaged) but the rear is...well looks like a dogs bumhole, not a pretty site!

some shoot this guy and take his car away from him as he doesnt deserve to own such a car, then give it to me :D

JIMMYBACK

:shock: :shock: :shock: bring back capital punishment :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

paz

JIMMYBACK said:
thank oh no he didnt spray it orange :shock: :shock: :roll: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I can't remember what colour your car is to return the insult :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would go with black, but knowing my luck this would be the one time I was wrong :lol: ;)

paz

J

Jonny H

I dont like those "vents". Looks like he done them with a spoon! :shock:

GTiR_Mic

I say we go round to his house take the car off him and give him a good hiding, and give me the turbo :p

Michael

Dooie Pop Pop

paz said:
JIMMYBACK said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I can't remember what colour your car is to return the insult :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would go with black, but knowing my luck this would be the one time I was wrong :lol: ;)

paz
its a kind of dirty dishwater grey...yuk :lol:

paz

Dooie Pop Pop said:
paz said:
JIMMYBACK said:

paz
its a kind of dirty dishwater grey...yuk :lol:
:lol: Ahhh, one of those ''can't make up my mind colours'' eh :lol: ;)

paz