brembo brakes

gtirtrack

basically there is a brembo brake kit on ebay at the mo, brembo calipers and 308mm discs with mounting brackets and hoses. is it any good, shall i buy it lol. does any1 know what the pad selection is like and where do i get discs, r they brembo discs or what. im gonna be running 450bhp ish so will they be suffeicent, and how much should i pay at a push. cheers

O

Odin

stumo said:
*finds epay item....makes payment, sticks two fingers up at gtirtrack*

:shock: :shock: now that wasn't very nice was it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

stumo

well if he aint got a sensayuma he'll have a titty lip just like all the other dumbfeckers on this site.

O

Odin

stumo said:
well if he aint got a sensayuma he'll have a titty lip just like all the other dumbfeckers on this site.

It was a little silly of him if he thought someone else wouldn't buy it out from under him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Oh well he'll know next time wont he ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: .

As for dumbfeckers this site has nothing on the mong site for stupid members.

Rob

gtirtrack

u bastard lol, i did actually think afterwards that i have just increased my competition on bidding lol. nevermind, how much did u pay for em then. r they good or r hispec better. just really need some decent brakes as i set my std setup on fire after a spirited drive the other week lol. not good, and with 450bhp+ on the cards now i really need to sort summin out. fair play to ya stumo, but u didnt have to be so harsh lol.