Brake Pedal shudder at slower speed

peterkiwi

Alright then got shuddering from the brake pedal at slowing speeds which is definately abs kicking in, i've been around all then abs reluctor rings in the drive shafts and they are all in good condition and no cracks, very close to taking the bulb out unless anyone has some fantastic suggestions????? No fault codes at abs ecu either.:doh:

kyepan

to totally rule out abs you can remove the relavent fuse from the fuse board, its quick too. There was a fuse diagram somewhere around on here.

peterkiwi

Discs arent warped, removed fuse and yes problem goes away, its definately abs kicking in i can hear the pump going under the bonnet when it happens, it should be so easy, like a cracked reluctor ring etc but nope all good.

ram5ay

Hey Pete, just remembered I was thinking about this before, ages ago when I was trying to figure out why mine was doing this (not quite as often as your's mind). If I remember right there is a G-sensor in about the handbrake or something, never really investigated, but was thinking it could be a possibility worth checking out??