Brake bleeding kits

S

Stoned

Afternoon all

I need to get a brake bleeding kit asap in case I cant sort the airlock out this evening.

However my old Gunsons ezebleed kit doesnt fit the Pulsar reservoir so I cannot use that. Can anyone recommend another single man bleed kit I can use to compleatly flush out my brake system and start over so I can guarantee no air locks?

Need a quickish answer so I can locate one online and get it delievered here for tomorrow.

kyepan

saving that, get a mate and do it the old fashioned way. or take it to "some not too pricy service garage" and get them to bleed them with their pressure bleeder.

S

Stoned

mmm, the trouble is getting it there mate. It's somewhat hair raising to drive :lol:

kyepan

Stoned said:
mmm, the trouble is getting it there mate. It's somewhat hair raising to drive :lol:
ah.. good point. i had air in the system once, and just kept bleeding the furthest away from the master cylinder till that channel was clear, then worked my way round, waisted loads of fluid but did it in the end. appreciate you do need another person though

A

Anonymous

Stoned said:
Afternoon all

I need to get a brake bleeding kit asap in case I cant sort the airlock out this evening.

Need a quickish answer so I can locate one online and get it delievered here for tomorrow.
halfords used to do a universal kit with a non-return valve in the clear plastic hose.don't know if they still do it or whether it'll fit the R though :?

S

Stoned

Cheers mate, but I tried halfords first thing this morning and they had nothing on the shelves on in the warehouse. Useless :cry: