boot and exhaust

kyepan

pixi said:
well everything I had on my skyline seemed to work fine spoiler, spliter etc, but as I only just got my r then I am learning at the mo okay I am sure u wernt born with unlimited knowledge of the r an as for nicking pik n mixi just be care fully that they dont take away ur disabilaty car??????
which type of skyline did you have , electric, or IC?

Plus its only a couple of clips to change the body on one of them.

My Tamiya Manta Ray rocked, had a GRP chassis, ballrace, saddle pack battery, elec speed controller, parma cyclone 12dbl it was the tits.

paz

kyepan said:
pixi said:
well everything I had on my skyline seemed to work fine spoiler, spliter etc, but as I only just got my r then I am learning at the mo okay I am sure u wernt born with unlimited knowledge of the r an as for nicking pik n mixi just be care fully that they dont take away ur disabilaty car??????
which type of skyline did you have , electric, or IC?

Plus its only a couple of clips to change the body on one of them.

My Tamia manta ray rocked, had a GRP chassis, ballrace, saddle pack battery, elec speed controller, it was the tits.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Took me a couple of times of reading before I got it.

Paz

P

pixi

r33 gts in white with carbon bonnet and its real are ur teeth? they tend to fall out when ur old? lmao

P

pixi

well thanks for the thoughts guys if u dont belive I had a skyline I got the pics an v5 if u want to see them, oh and as for the exhuast which is what this is about I am going side exit with twin exit on eather side may fit flam kits not sure yet

Cris

kyepan said:
pixi said:
All the bodykits available are really only wide boy conversions... some do look more aggressive.. but. really don't do anything performance wise, plus they add weight.
Without getting into this whole discussion bodykits don't have to add weight. They can be considerably lighter than stock parts.

For example I might want to stick a diferent FRP/carbon fibre bonnet with different vent (maybe no sparrow slicer) I could argue that that would help performance.

Mind you I don't think that's the case here...

kyepan

Cris said:
kyepan said:
pixi said:
All the bodykits available are really only wide boy conversions... some do look more aggressive.. but. really don't do anything performance wise, plus they add weight.
Without getting into this whole discussion bodykits don't have to add weight. They can be considerably lighter than stock parts.

For example I might want to stick a diferent FRP/carbon fibre bonnet with different vent (maybe no sparrow slicer) I could argue that that would help performance.

Mind you I don't think that's the case here...
point taken 8) .. your right, they should be light weight grp, kevlar or carbon bits to save weight, and increase aero efficnency.

kyepan

pixi said:
well thanks for the thoughts guys if u dont belive I had a skyline I got the pics an v5 if u want to see them, oh and as for the exhuast which is what this is about I am going side exit with twin exit on eather side may fit flam kits not sure yet
LOL.. flamer kits are funny.. watch out though, they can spurt 3-4 foot flames.. out of the side you might end up roasting the car/cyclist/innocent bystander/fluffy animal next to you... wouldn't want that on your concience.. would you now.

and i'm only 25 so carefull of the old man rhetoric.. i just don't subscribe to the high preisthood of C0ck swallowers that are the group of needless body modifyers, poly filla users, brake light stocking coverers and general clip on nonsense worshipers.. other wise known as maxers.

O

Odin

He can afford it because a gts-t's are as cheap as chips these days.

rob

P

pixi

they are realy cheap at the moment, my friends just get a r34 gtir and the insurance raped him big time, lol as for clip on things and bodyfiller
some cars can look good but must admit to hating and despising saxos corsas and old shitty novas why is it that even when I had the skyline some lill doink in his 1.1 liter corsa/saxo/nova with big bore wank exhaust would still try race it??????????

thing about the exhausts is I hate mopeds???