boost problems

P

ptandy

my car has been in the garage i have just had an uprated turbo and aqctuater fitted set to 1.2 bar. the car is boosting to 1.2 bar but then falls back down to 0.5 thats where it stays until i change gear and then it will hit 1.2 bar then fall back down to 0.5. before i had the turbo fitted i had the same problem but i was told it was a weak actuater that caused this or the turbo that could have been knacked. i have changed both of them and i found the standard turbo to be in good condition. now has anyone got any ideas of what it could be any help appreciated.

P

ptandy

yes i have and its set to 1.2 bar i have also got an uprated fuel pump and a gizzmo ecu wich has been set to 1.2 bar and a front mount intercooler

P

ptandy

yes it is but this was happening before i had this fitted the guy in the garage who fitted and set the boost controller up said it was probably a weak actuater. the garage that fitted it is a well known garage around my area and is known for tuning cars and apparently have fitted loads of these the garage is called jp autotechnics.