bonnet vents colour

Godzilla

im thinking about re-painting my side vents as there starting to look tatty and i need something to do on my week off , anyway as my car is grey with black wheels/black windows/mesh etc would it look daft if i did the vents black or not i just cannot picture it until its done ,which might be too late .

Garef

Yes it would look daft.

I've seen a few red ones with black vents and it didn't look right, regardless of the black wheels or windows tinted. I also own a Grey R with black wheels, so I know where your coming from, if that helps with your decision. ;-)

Braveheart

im thinking about re-painting my side vents as there starting to look tatty and i need something to do on my week off , anyway as my car is grey with black wheels/black windows/mesh etc would it look daft if i did the vents black or not i just cannot picture it until its done ,which might be too late .
I thing black and grey goes ok together... I have black R with gun metal wheels and think it looks fine. Defines wheels from body... ;-)

I also think that the posted pic of black vents on grey looks ok to;

Not sure about doing them pink though.... :lol:;-)

takumigtir

thanks for sorting getting the pic up properly i havent worked out to do that yet lol,i think the 2 side vents painted black alone may look abit out of place but thats only my opinion everyone to there own

Godzilla

I'm going to do them in the standard colour but a darker shade il get a pic up and if it don't look right il do em black

npulsar

i think it looks good im happy with mine after all if everyone had the same
styling it would be boring

R

riske

Think it looks pikey and that you just picked up any old parts to fix it. like a mismatched bishbosh job. Thats just my opinion.

Godzilla

lol i did it the original colour like i said above but thought it was going to look darker but it looks the same so not put a pic up