Big spec and forged gtir

j10gtr

Why would you expect to get a top specced car with goodies galore for 5K. Its such a shame that owners under value these cars.

I would expect to pay 7k upwards for the kind of car your looking for.

Good look wih your hunting anyway.

Cheers
Paul

O

Odin

ashills said:
7k id sell my latest for that :)

Yeah and you'd sell you're mother for an extra tenner :doh: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

recaro18

j10gtr said:
Why would you expect to get a top specced car with goodies galore for 5K. Its such a shame that owners under value these cars.

I would expect to pay 7k upwards for the kind of car your looking for.

Good look wih your hunting anyway.

Cheers
Paul
I dont expect to get the best spec for 5k read my posts, i asked roughly what they go for! forged pulsars go for around 3.5k sometimes but they dont have good spec and arnt in the best condition, im after a good spec pulsar e.g. engine and turbo, maybe stregnthend gearbox and a tidy car! there should pop up now and again surely!

Rich

ashills

nah youd feel bad ripping someone off for that much for yours LOL
only kidding mate i think the fact my last couple of cars have been semi built by others mean im not that attached as such to them

j10gtr

I would want 8K to let mine go probably. If you want 400BHP + then its going to be cheaper to buy a well sorted model then build one up to that kind of level. Its the supporting mods that add up to some tidy sums or it was for me anyway.

Theres a lot of tidy cars around on this club as you probably know some with the kind of spec your lucking for but they dont come up too often.

Whatever you go after check it carefully and have the necessary checks caried out.