Big Power Clutch

t16coupe

i think the torque rating for helix are a little low but im sure they will take more then they are rated for im sure some have run close to 450 bhp on the stage 2 helix organic

rich1216

i think the torque rating for helix are a little low but im sure they will take more then they are rated for im sure some have run close to 450 bhp on the stage 2 helix organic
Ive just sent them an email with the requirements so hopefully should hear back soon.:lol:

Mad

I have an ACT 6 puk clutch, rated upto 550lbs and runs good on mine. I have done several launches and it works very well.

rich1216

I have an ACT 6 puk clutch, rated upto 550lbs and runs good on mine. I have done several launches and it works very well.
Thats good to no ive been looking at them what power are you putting through it? and whats the engagement like i no some paddles are really harsh on the box

Mad

Thats good to no ive been looking at them what power are you putting through it? and whats the engagement like i no some paddles are really harsh on the box
530 - 560bhp, depending on which dyno you use. It is really easy to engage too. I don't have a bad word to say about it to be honest.

Fusion Ed

I almost exclusively use competition clutches now, yet to have any problems or complaints with them, and thus far taken everything I can throw at them.

rich1216

I almost exclusively use competition clutches now, yet to have any problems or complaints with them, and thus far taken everything I can throw at them.
I noticed them on your website i think il end up getting one off you sometime in the near future especially now youve said they can take some stick. :lol:

Fusion Ed

Some of our customers who drift haven't broken them either, with all the abuse those get thats what sold it to me :)