Better Brakes calipers etc......reccomendations

scottyd

Hi, after i get my suspention sorted i will be getting the brakes sorted, then the car will be the complete package, but i'm not too clued up on brakes and the like, are there any reccomendations on what to get, and the cost of such an upgrade.

Thanks,
Scott.

scottyd

I already have 285mm discs, but need better calipers, i never made myself clear, does that kit come with calipers? if so are they any good?

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
scottyd said:
I already have 285mm discs, but need better calipers, i never made myself clear, does that kit come with calipers? if so are they any good?
kit :doh: :doh:

At that price they won't be as good as AP ;-) but they might be better than what you've already got seeing as you're looking to change :thumbsup:

Keira

what about a couple of bits of wood that you pull onto the rear wheels kiddy go kart style ?

O

Odin

Most people that fit the wilwoods seem happy enough, I've seen a set on GTIR Mic's car, But I wasn't overly impressed by how they are designed and bolted up.

But saying that he likes them and they stop the car OK, I'm just a bit spoilt by my AP set up I suppose.

Rob