BEST KIT

deank93

GTI-Ripper said:
AVH_25 said:
You could go for a SE kit, they have a few nice pulsars with the kit on.

Go on google & have a look for it.
thanks mate will have a look
Sadly i don't think you'll have a lot of joy in finding any SE Nissan stuff as they went out of business a year or so ago, they did a wide arch kit, Turini flat vented bonnet, rear centre exit bumper and Turini front bumper...i've got the front bumper (piccys in the members section if you wanted to have a look under deank93) there are one or two cars with the bonnet about too, the wide arch kit is a rare bit of kit, have a look and see if you can find any pictures of a car owned by Dee1.

Like painting a car pink you'll find very mixed feelings on after market bodykits.

Dooie Pop Pop

GTI-Ripper said:
you are having a laugh right? one of the most meaning looking cars to go pink lol - well it's up to you squire :?
same goes for wierd assed body kits. up to you matey :wink:

would like to see something done with the rear bumper as well for a change :lol:

Stu

G

GTI-Ripper

deank93 said:
GTI-Ripper said:
AVH_25 said:
You could go for a SE kit, they have a few nice pulsars with the kit on.

Go on google & have a look for it.
thanks mate will have a look
Sadly i don't think you'll have a lot of joy in finding any SE Nissan stuff as they went out of business a year or so ago, they did a wide arch kit, Turini flat vented bonnet, rear centre exit bumper and Turini front bumper...i've got the front bumper (piccys in the members section if you wanted to have a look under deank93) there are one or two cars with the bonnet about too, the wide arch kit is a rare bit of kit, have a look and see if you can find any pictures of a car owned by Dee1.

Like painting a car pink you'll find very mixed feelings on after market bodykits.
urm, i couldn't find any but thnks i'll keep looking :wink:

G

GTI-Ripper

Dooie Pop Pop said:
GTI-Ripper said:
you are having a laugh right? one of the most meaning looking cars to go pink lol - well it's up to you squire :?
same goes for wierd assed body kits. up to you matey :wink:

would like to see something done with the rear bumper as well for a change :lol:

Stu
LMFAO i knew that would come back to haunt me :lol: :lol:

tomble

Theres a pulsar in my town being subjected to some foul body kit, i'll take some pics and let you all post up your thoughts asap :x

Tom