BEST KIT

G

GTI-Ripper

whats the best body kit for the gti-r - i've seen the evo font bumper but i'm not keen on the huge front spot lights,

i wanna go for subtle - no outragous fly catcher body kits, like you see on paxo's etc i'm not looking to keep the O/E body kit either

so can anyone point me into the right direction to go for body kits etc

thanks guys
ripper

B

bex

but they are pretty as they are

you'll ruin it

give it to me instead and let me paint it pink :lol: ;)

G

GTI-Ripper

bex said:
but they are pretty as they are

you'll ruin it

give it to me instead and let me paint it pink :lol: ;)
now thats going to ruin it :roll: :!: :wink:

Ricky_GTi-R

why would you wanna stick a bodykit on it mate? You were telling Dean not to spray his car pink cause it would ruin it...What do you think a bodykits gonna do??? :roll:

Ricky

G

GTI-Ripper

Ricky_GTi-R said:
why would you wanna stick a bodykit on it mate? You were telling Dean not to spray his car pink cause it would ruin it...What do you think a bodykits gonna do??? :roll:

Ricky

true, but i just think pink will be OTT :oops: i don't want a stoopied kit just somthing smooth - like for ther gt we have an abrath kit which looks ace so is there like any other factory kits?

G

GTI-Ripper

Ricky_GTi-R said:

Ricky

true, but i just think pink will be OTT :oops: i don't want a stoopied kit just somthing smooth - like for ther gt we have an abrath kit which looks ace so is there like any other factory kits?

Ricky_GTi-R

The factory kit is whats already on the Pulsar mate, if you really wanna ruin the look of the car your gonna have to get an after market kit... I smell Max Flower haha :lol:

Pink would be a cool colour aslong as it was a slightly subtle pink and not to in your face, where as i dont know if its possible to get a not to in your face kit for the Pulsar?? Could be wrong tho.

Ricky

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
You could go for a SE kit, they have a few nice pulsars with the kit on.

Go on google & have a look for it.

G

GTI-Ripper

AVH_25 said:
You could go for a SE kit, they have a few nice pulsars with the kit on.

Go on google & have a look for it.
thanks mate will have a look

G

GTI-Ripper

Ricky_GTi-R said:
The factory kit is whats already on the Pulsar mate, if you really wanna ruin the look of the car your gonna have to get an after market kit... I smell Max Flower haha :lol:
you could be right there my freind - but not max flower - more like revs/redline

Ricky_GTi-R

GTI-Ripper said:
Ricky_GTi-R said:
you could be right there my freind - but not max flower - more like revs/redline
Haha :roll: Fair enuf mate, if you find a kit you like go for it, a just aint into the whole big body kit scene, does nothing for me, or these cars either in ma opinion 8)

When you looking to get a Gti-R anyway mate? Saw you still have your GT.

Ricky

G

GTI-Ripper

yea looking to get rid of this now, but like you say not many people are into the whole body kit thing, but i love it - i just hate the chavs that do it, thats why the punto is going and i'm looking at somethng that they can't get until they can respect cars :lol: anyway i have seen a few i like on e-bay.
i'm looking at either getting a red/blue one - but i don't mind waiting for the right one to come along tho, i don't want to get one thenthe turbo blows on me within a week - that happend to me with the gt :x :evil:
i got an insurance quote of elephant today and it's only an extra £50 to insure the pulsar! something wrong there if you ask me :lol:

know of any good ones mate?

Ricky_GTi-R

Dont worry bout the quote mate, i just turned 21 and got a quote to reinsure my Pulsar in February wi 2 years no claims, fully comp £741 :shock: 8) Paid £2000 when a first bought it :evil: Eh a think Rich(Fire & Skill) is selling his Red 1 mate, check the for sale section or drop him a PM. Nah last thing you want is for something to go wrong, not the cheapest car to fix when they break. Kinda money you looking to spend on an R anyway mate?

Ricky

G

GTI-Ripper

well it depends on what i get for the GT - i have noticed that the pulsars have come down alot in price, so thinking of about 3-4K hopefully that will get me a decent one, but i would like a few mods done - i.e FMIC turbo timer alloys and thats it really
does that sound a bit cheap?