Bedford Autodrome 29 September

AFDanHef

I'm going to be there ... maybe not in my R but hopefully I will if all goes well with a new starter. If not then I will be there in my Audi S3. (the more sophisticated & younger german brother of the Pulsar) :-D

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
The GTiROC trackday was there this year; so there are a few people who've been there. - It's a big open space. There's nothing to hit, but that also means there are very few reference points to remind you where you are on it.

johnny gtir

Its a big track really wide and long.faily high speed i was passenger only. You ok for noise levels as its drive by about 5 different testers ?

AFDanHef

ya I am a little worried about the sound limit. The tack limit is 101db ... I don't exactly remember but I think I was at 103db at Snetterton a couple of years ago. I've got an exhaust bung that I'm going to try if it's too loud.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
ya I am a little worried about the sound limit. The tack limit is 101db ... I don't exactly remember but I think I was at 103db at Snetterton a couple of years ago. I've got an exhaust bung that I'm going to try if it's too loud.
Bob got black flagged once for excess noise. - You get a static test before going in; both Andy and I were around 95dB and had no issue on the track with noise.