Backbox suggestions

Trondelond

Well, hello there! It should be possible to route the exit to the appropriate place on the bumper as well.
I'm just a little concerned that the turns are a bit too sharp?

Is it yours, and can I have it? :p The boxes look pretty small though, do they work at all? :)

Last edited:

Smo

I saw it being made by a member of GTiR-Oz bud, it's not mine.

It's a nice idea, but personally I think you would be better off with one large silencer, rather than two. Even though the internal volume of two silencers may be the same as one large, the larger will be quieter. Are you familiar with the Mugen twin-loop backbox for Civics? That would probably be a better idea, the exhaust and tailpipe on the same side of the box.

Trondelond

I saw it being made by a member of GTiR-Oz bud, it's not mine.

It's a nice idea, but personally I think you would be better off with one large silencer, rather than two. Even though the internal volume of two silencers may be the same as one large, the larger will be quieter. Are you familiar with the Mugen twin-loop backbox for Civics? That would probably be a better idea, the exhaust and tailpipe on the same side of the box.
You make a good point. I'm familiar with the twinloop, I think I'll install the 3" exhaust, and then try to figure out what my options might be. Thanks!