autocross A final

Braveheart

That looks like great fun. Nice to have full support from the wife and I'm guessing the faster you go the more you get.. :)
“COME ON JIM !!!”

P

pulsarboby

very nice driving
big respect for a tintop keeping up with the buggies in what they are geared up for well done fella:thumbsup:

jjs

hi, cheers for the comments, was thinking of a go pro cam for in car footage for next year, im running a lexan screen , which is just as well as the buggie was throwing up some boulders bigger than your fist, and were just bouncing of the screen , the two buggies are powered by tuned honda blackbird engines, and the nova is a four wheel drive 280 bhp car, the guy is looking to sell it for £17,000 , has an engine worth over £7.5 k ,has been built over the last ten years , and the guy builds race engines for a living, so im well chuffed, i won the a final two weeks ago against the buggie that won this one, an evo and the nova, but the cammera person got so excited they mist half the race. may still post it up, the 17th october is the finals so will let you know how i get on, then its start fettling for next year, cheers Jim.

jjs

hi, the final is at causey park, it is just north of morpeth on the A1, 17th october, Jim

jjs

hi, autocross season over for this year, i finished second overallin the championship, just geting beat by a blackbird engined buggy, i managed an overall win in the a final beating the 4x4 nova and two bike engined buggys, best race of the season, but no videos as my partner was at home with the flu, :cry:, the pulsar will be getting some work done over the winter and will be stored for future use, but i have just bought a blackbird engined buggy for next year :lol: so will have to see how i get on with that , there isa few local rallycross events throughout the year so that may be a good chance to blow the cobwebs of the pulsar, will keep you updated, cheers the now ,Jim ;-)

bracpan

Cracking results, well done. Bet your looking forward to next year already
Good luck for the future
Phil

johnny gtir

well done mate as mentioned them buggies are normally in a leauge of there own and winning everything so you have flown the pulsar flag well credit to you and your R . jim is a top bloke has helped me out with parts in the past when i was stuck good luck for next year keep us posted when ur at causie park

jjs

cheers guys, will post up the dates for next years championship soon, glad to see you got your car finished and looks great johny . shame you had to drive in the muddy field,

Fire & skill

Vintage member
you'd think the buggies would have their own class. well done Jim, you did yourself proud 8)

is Ryan still racing?

jjs

hi, Rich, yes ryan is still racing his 2ltr astra, but is in the process of building a 4x4 corsa. the buggys do have there own class but in the finals it is the 16 fastest cars that compete for the overall positions, that count for the overall championship, Jim