Are white wheels Chav?

Are white wheels chav?

• Total voters
D

danmo

They are not chav cars, to those that know what they are, but to people that just think it's a sunny with a stupid bonnet then it's a chav car!
Personally I don't think a gtir is a chav car or a boy racers car, just like evos etc...
But I'm sure that some people will think that a gtir, evo, scooby ect.. is a chav car. It just depends on what peoples definition of a chav car is!!

Those washer jet lights make me laugh! Also what is it with chavs and their lexus lights??? I saw a white pug 306 hdi the other day, with crap wheels, a racing strip and lexus lights - he was trying to rag it aswell - lol!!

A

ale

danmo said:
White wheels are chav when on the wrong car, but a gtir is the right sort of car to put them on (as long as they look rallyish and not just normal white wheels imo)

I agree!

J

jpward

danmo said:
Not how I meant it, but to be fair my friend has white wheels on his saxo with his alcon 4 pots off a ford puma rally car behind them and that looks pretty good!
Depends on ur definition of chav I suppose but all in all saxo's are chav cars so are gtir's i suppose.

:ban: due to anti Gti-R remarks :evil:

D

danmo

Need to read my later post, for some reason everything I have said has come out wrong in this thread. lol.
Oh well just have to laugh about it.
Need some better smilies on here!!!! like the laughing one on the modifiers club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooie Pop Pop

danmo said:
Need to read my later post, for some reason everything I have said has come out wrong.

Need some better smilies on here!!!! like the laughing one on the modifiers club.

:lol: go on use both feet:lol:

who cares?:lol: i think they look cool and so do most people that like the rally look. you should have asked if chrome wheels look good on an R. theres a bayside(ish)blue R round the corner to me complete with chrome 5spokes, tints, led washer jets AND neons.

:lol:

kirko

:drum: :bolt: :fish2: :washing: :smow: :laser: :fencing: :plane: :cheer2: :flock: :llama: smilies are the best

D

danmo

Ah, didn't read about this :doh: this one will be funny to use when engines blow:violin:

Unfortunatley i have been forced to fit white wheels to mine as they were the only ones i had that would fit over my brembo's so have to say definately not chav.
I wouldn't choose to put white wheels on my car though:doh: