Are white wheels chav?

• Total voters
T

The Troll

As above, white wheels do they look totally chavtastic or what:lol:

O

Odin

The Troll said:
Ban? what for, its a perfectly acceptable question:?

I agree with the Troll for change :shock: .

White wheels are for sad chav losers with no taste/style or anything else for that matter :roll: .

Rob

D

danmo

White wheels are chav when on the wrong car, but a gtir is the right sort of car to put them on (as long as they look rallyish and not just normal white wheels imo)

T

The Troll

danmo said:
White wheels are chav when on the wrong car, but a gtir is the right sort of car to put them on
So your saying white wheels look ok on a chav car? but something like a corsa or saxo they'd look odd?
I had chrome wheels on my old saxo which showed a wicked reflection from the neons at night8)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Troll

there led style neons so can flash all different colours just new on the market but due to my connection in Halfords I get to try stuff before it gets onto the shelfs8)

D

danmo

Not how I meant it, but to be fair my friend has white wheels on his saxo with his alcon 4 pots off a ford puma rally car behind them and that looks pretty good!
Depends on ur definition of chav I suppose but all in all saxo's are chav cars so are gtir's i suppose.

tomble

Since everyone seems to be interested in chav goodies, would anyone like to buy a set of sealed and unused LED washer jets?

My mother bought them for me for xmas a year or so ago, and as much as they'd compliment the look of my bling pulsar i dont think they are really me.

£200 ono

MarkTurbo

danmo said:
Depends on ur definition of chav I suppose but all in all saxo's are chav cars so are gtir's i suppose.
Dont even mention an R in the same sentance as a saxo :x Gti-r's arent chav cars :evil: If you think they are then you havent got a fookin clue :crazy: