apexi safc

nismoboy

Can anyone tell me a little bit about the apexi safc as im looking into getting one to replace my unichip as i need something that will support bigger injectors and a bigger afm. ive been reading different specs and noticed that some people are using an apexi safc to run larger injectors and 3oozx afm. Does the apexi safc do a good job? and where do u reccomend getting your car mapped? also is there a limit on how much power u can run with this fuel controller.
Does the fuel controller allow u to turn the injector duty down as i would like to run 700cc`s but will only have 1.2 bar of boost until i get my new turbo then i will run 1.4 bar. any help would be appreciated cheers nis.

skiddusmarkus

FAO aren't really necessary now as we have PM but as it's a valid tuning question it won't be locked.You'll get more views if you edit the title though-or maybe people are as nosey as me :lol: .

nismoboy

skiddusmarkus said:
FAO aren't really necessary now as we have PM but as it's a valid tuning question it won't be locked.You'll get more views if you edit the title though-or maybe people are as nosey as me :lol: .
:lol: ok skiddus will do.cheers nis.

A

Anonymous

bit confused here,but not unusual at my age :wink:

why go for an s-afc if you already have a unichip :?:
depending on who does the mapping,you would get a far better,smoother and more powerful engine with the unichip than the s-afc imho.the unichip has more mapping points and this makes a hell of a difference.

the s-afc is a decent piece of kit and worked quite well in my car for a number of years but,it was only when i got the fc that you find out the limitations of the apexi stuff and the difference the extra mapping points make :D

why go for 700cc injectors if you are only going for such small boost levels :?: 700cc injectors can support approx 400bhp at 85% duty.
don`t be taken in by all this bs about small turbos,small boost and big power :wink: