Apexi Power FC settings

DaniRS

Hi, i want to change the standard injectors with 550cc evo injectors..
Apart the opening time in the map setting mode, what do I need to change in the injector settings window?
Lag time? Fuel innjection pulse correction value?....
Any hints?

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Both of those but you need to know the flow rate and lag time for the injectors you're getting.

Do you have an AFR gauge? It helps if you have a datalogit so you can adjust the map or tweak the settings as required. If all this sounds too difficult, find a professional to help out.

DaniRS

Both of those but you need to know the flow rate and lag time for the injectors you're getting.

Do you have an AFR gauge? It helps if you have a datalogit so you can adjust the map or tweak the settings as required. If all this sounds too difficult, find a professional to help out.
Yes, the flow rate is 550cc/min and the lag time is 0.75 at 13v (oem is 444cc/min and 0.71):wink: http://injector-rehab.com/shop/lag.html
AFR gauge and EGT in car!:thumbsup:
I have FC-HAKO interface and work with FC-PRO...
Must i enter the lag times in these table? And in the Fuel innjection pulse correction value table?

Attachments

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Sounds like you are well setup to have a go tuning the car. The new settings need to go into the "injector correction" table. Set your flow rate first, use the calculated lag time as a guide but tweak it to get your idle in the right ball park again. I notice the Hako website talks about injector lag time/voltage but personally I'd leave the injector lag time table alone unless you are finding you have issues with fuelling and battery voltage.

If you search around the forum and the internet it should give you some tips:

http://www.nismooc.com/index.php?threads/noob-tuning-question-power-fc-injectors.52663/

The differences car to car mean that you will normally need to tweak any calculated injector settings for your car.