Anything quicker than GTir ?.

Trip

It's good to know that the quaife can hold those kind of launches.

I did check online the slicks you are using and they seem interesting though i will be on 16" x 8 rims. Are you using radial or crossply ?

dencon

Forgot to mention this bit about sundays sprint. As I got to the end of quarter at 123mph both wiper blades shot up to the vertical, rather frightening at the time just when I was about to get on the middle pedal. As you can guess the lh one was removed on monday, and the pressure moulding was removed from the rh one. Has anyone had this happen. Just shows the pressures at speed. cheers den.

dencon

Thanks Phil. We don,t get the speed on the hills like we get sprinting. This was the first time I,ve seen 125mph since fitting your smooth bonnet and rear diffusser. Must say car felt nice and stable under hard braking from this speed. Would like a low front splitter but I think this would be a problem loading on trailer. Any plans to make these?. cheers den.

dencon

Finished my sprint and hillclimbing for this season with a sprint at Clay Pidgeon track. Not been there before, but found this to be a really nice little curcuit . Very nice for playing with tyre pressures and suspension settings. Class C4 record was 85.3 sec, but managed to get this down to 81.38 on my last run, so a nice way to finish my year. The question now is, what can I do to the R between now and next April to make it just a little bit better. Anyone on here competing with a stroker 2.2.? Would welcome any comments. cheers den.