Anyone know this Ivory GTiR

marcymarc

Hi there,

Ive been on my rounds looking for an ivory R and ive seen this one on piston heads and ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-PULSAR...ryZ18238QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The car seems ace with a few nice mods and in really good condition (from pics)
but the guy has only had it 2 weeks :confused: he says that he cant fit the kids and usual family gear in the pulsar :confused: surly he thought of this prior to buying,

It seems a bit strange to me, what do you guys think??

Also does anyone know this car??

thanks

davey red.r

yeah i was thinking that marcy,2 wks is there an underlying prob maybes? i was considering buying it, and throwing my quaiffe and forged engine in it, it is a great colour white,with a half decent spec, id have a look at it marcy if i was you mate.

davey;-)

marcymarc

davey red.r said:
yeah i was thinking that marcy,2 wks is there an underlying prob maybes? i was considering buying it, and throwing my quaiffe and forged engine in it, it is a great colour white,with a half decent spec, id have a look at it marcy if i was you mate.

davey;-)

Yep it looks a beaut, the spec is well decent and im damn sure if i went to look at it id buy it :lol:

Think im gonna have to ring the owner for a proper chat, its exactly what im looking for so if all is genuine then it will be a shame to miss it.

Hes gonna have to be damn convincing about this 2 weeks business though :lol:

davey red.r

does look a beaut,theres at least 2k goodies on it,id be the same soon as i saw it id buy it:lol: keep us posted.

davey;-)

antgtir

At least he does seem to be able to spell unlike alot of the ebayers nowadays :lol:

I like the small print :lol:

Looks tidy though, H reg with AC to!

Ant.

davey red.r

marcymarc said:
have you had a bid ?? :lol:
no marcy i havnt mate, tbh i dont think he will let it go for under 3k,if so,bloody bargain for someone have you bided like mate?good luck if you have.

davey;-)

John

Says he has already had a 3k best offer already so no doubt he is looking for more than that for the car.

davey red.r

deffo john, if it were mine with that spec, it would be 4k+nice to see people offering him half decent bids, with a day to go i believe?

davey

MarkTurbo

marcymarc said:
The car seems ace with a few nice mods and in really good condition (from pics)
Did you not read the bit near the bottom (in what looks like the smallest font he could find :lol: ) about the rust ;-)

Also:

*Hi-spec 325mm front brake conversion with Huge 4 pot gold calipers £1500
He seems to have added £500 there :lol:

Also,although i dont have a bill for it,i think the gearbox has been overhauled as it looks to be very clean
I wonder if the engine is clean too, if so using his logic it must have a full forged rebuild as well :lol:

As i say i have no proof of gearbox work,but it certainly feels nice
What the f**k does "nice" mean :der: He might be a poof and think a c0ck up his ar5e feels "nice" but it dosent mean anybody else will :lol:

Its currently running around 1 bar which equates to about 280-290bhp,but has a boost controller and a hks afr which controlls fuelling so with a session on the rollers it could easily make 350+bhp!!!
How come all ebay ads have power figures plucked from the depths of peoples minds :doh: And they all seem to be capable of 350+ bhp :roll:

Just looks like a pretty much standard car with a heavily modified description to me ;-)

saddler

MarkTurbo said:
Did you not read the bit near the bottom (in what looks like the smallest font he could find :lol: ) about the rust ;-)

Also:

I wonder if the engine is clean too, if so using his logic it must have a full forged rebuild as well :lol:

What the f**k does "nice" mean :der: He might be a poof and think a c0ck up his ar5e feels "nice" but it dosent mean anybody else will :lol:

How come all ebay ads have power figures plucked from the depths of peoples minds :doh: And they all seem to be capable of 350+ bhp :roll:

Just looks like a pretty much standard car with a heavily modified description to me ;-)
with all that said did you win the car marcymarc ??

Last edited:

davey red.r

marcy was on his way there, with the cash,but he realised on the way there he was secretly in love with the big fin,
and looks at them every night in his 5 year collection of fast fords in his bedroom.:lol: :lol:

mcain;-)

antgtir

MarkTurbo said:

Also:

Picked up on those myself, although with an uprated turbo and some piggy back mapping the 350+bhp is achievable, 1.35bar will see that easily;-) although the standard pistons wont like that pressure for too long:roll:

Ant.

marcymarc

Nah went for to much money, i didnt think it would sell for that much to be honest, just thought it could of been a bargain, theres alot of cars out there 10 times better than that for £3400 , 5k gets forgies,uprated box, turbo etc etc these days :lol:

marcymarc

davey red.r said:
marcy was on his way there, with the cash,but he realised on the way there he was secretly in love with the big fin,
and looks at them every night in his 5 year collection of fast fords in his bedroom.:lol: :lol:

mcain;-)
5 year old collection??? and the rest matey :lol:

secretly in love with the fin??? its no secret i fookin love em :lol: