Anyone for a Rare find R5 GTT (pics added) SOLD

MarkTurbo

Toady said:
ive had a coupke of 5gtt's! great fun little cars, and handle really well too! thing is tho they run out of puff quickly! :lol:
Yeah they usually run out of steam when you hit 4th gear, which was about 80 odd mph if i remember right :lol:

I had one 5 years ago :oops: It was electric blue and had about 170 bhp, they're brilliant fun and i'd have another one if i had somewhere to keep it.

P

pyrotecnic

marcymarc dont worry what everyone else thinks I think they r a cracking car. Mate currently has one tuned to 350bhp and it is very very quick. Only prob with them is the head gasket. Once head sorted away u go and tunning isnt too expensive. If I had the money I would ave it off u now.

marcymarc

pyrotecnic said:
marcymarc dont worry what everyone else thinks I think they r a cracking car. Mate currently has one tuned to 350bhp and it is very very quick. Only prob with them is the head gasket. Once head sorted away u go and tunning isnt too expensive. If I had the money I would ave it off u now.

Cheers for the good vibes mate :wink:

This one has had an uprated head gasket already 8)

marcymarc

Would anyone be kind enough to host some piccies for me ??
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

marcymarc

Thanks Jimmyback your a star. :wink:

Note the side pic , under the the rear window, something has fell off the guys shelves in his garage and dented, flaked the paint , which will be proffesionally repaired before anyone takes purshase.

The car has not been cleaned yet because the weather hasnt permitted so these pics are just to get an idea of the car.

MarkTurbo

Shame about the G A Y bonnet and stupid spoiler on it :?

Just found a pic of my old one, back when tsw venoms were in fashion :oops: :oops: :oops: I didnt put them on :wink:

SunOnGTiR

Shame it's not a Raider :cry:
I would of made you a good offer.
Always wanted a Raider,not a bad price,GOOD LUCK with the sale :wink: