anyone dealt with

GTIR1000

cheers mate i boutght ans safc an avcr an itc and rsm all for 385 he wanted 400 i wont be letting it drop the my bank has been informed and will contact the police aswell as me on tuesday if i hear nothing from him i just hope he respnds as i cant be bothered with the hassle but tere is no way im loosing my money i caan assure u of that

BenD

He's recently been skanked by a bloke that lives near my missus, i was gonna pop round and try and get his money back until i found out that he had ripped a load of the members off :evil:

what goes around come around :twisted:

geoff pine

good to see that some one is finaly going to sort this guy out throught the legal route . :D funny thing he was was on the nissan gtir .oc complaning of being ripped of by a guy from bristol. :roll: he can not be hard to fined in his fag packet car.

creedy

GTIR1000 said:
cheers mate i boutght ans safc an avcr an itc and rsm all for 385 he wanted 400 i wont be letting it drop the my bank has been informed and will contact the police aswell as me on tuesday if i hear nothing from him i just hope he respnds as i cant be bothered with the hassle but tere is no way im loosing my money i caan assure u of that

Hang on a min! If your on about the units you gave me when we did the swap. why are you trying to say you never got them? when you did?

:?

GTIR1000

what are u on bout a creedy i sold u a car about six months ago with an avcr and safc in then two weeks ago i bought some of carkey to put in my skyline all four of them what is wrong with that and i have not recieved them what has that got to do wih you six months ago

GTIR1000

read the post credy i boght these items TWO weeks ago an avcr an safc an itc and a rsm and it is all going through the channels now and the police ill be contacted

GTIR1000

cheers mate well i still havent heard from him and my bank is contacting the police tomorrow and im going to see them aswell