Any half decent ones left?

gazgtir

After my last pulsar purchase that went horrifically down hill the second I bought it, I've been to look at another one to day after 3 1/2 drive ,from a distance the car looked spot on but close up looked dreadful scratches everywhere rust coming through everywhere etc( was told about rear arches nothing else. Obviously not expecting brand new condition, but this was a joke)
so checked out the receipts everything was their but the guy forgot to mention all the work was done over 4-5 years ago)

Took it for a spin. Put the window down as we set off...Thought something had fallen off.. Owner informed me it was the window, steering shaking everywhere over 40mph open up a little and felt dead!

Are their any half decent gtirs about for sale? Or have I left it to late! :(

my brother just bought a celica GT4 for £3800 and it's pretty much mint? Anything like this ??!

gtirwezz

Getting hard now man. Import a fresh one from japan is your best bet as thats what I'll probably end up doing

warpspeed

My plan is to restore cars to a good standard bodily and mechanically and offer them for sale to different specs from nearly standard road car to track cars.
I have a shell with docs, plans are for a restoration/build, previously a hillclimb car with very minor shell prep, work on it depends on work commitments but would discuss build plans with someone genuinely interested in a good build.

Last edited:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
my brother just bought a celica GT4 for £3800 and it's pretty much mint? Anything like this ??!
Is it disappointing though?

I owned an RA60 Celica and it was terrible, so that put me off all Celicas.

My perception is that Nissan have never been known for their long-lasting metalwork. Bullet proof engines; yes.

vpulsar

My perception is that Nissan have never been known for their long-lasting metalwork. Bullet proof engines; yes.

A bit harsh I think, Most Pulsar's are not in back nick for a 20 + year old car, Try finding a 20 year Fiat or Alfa then you might struggle a bit.

whytie

I had a gt4 wrc and loved it, will buy an other one day. Toyota build quality is far superior.

As out nissans are cheap people buy them and don't keep them in the best condition, if they were all 5-6k people would regular wash and polish and take care but instead people buy them cheap and rag the shite out them

gazgtir

I had a gt4 wrc and loved it, will buy an other one day. Toyota build quality is far superior.

As out nissans are cheap people buy them and don't keep them in the best condition, if they were all 5-6k people would regular wash and polish and take care but instead people buy them cheap and rag the shite out them

i think youve got it about spot on their

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I think it's nice that they get used though; better that than stuck in a bubble like half the cossies. - They're built to be driven... but yes, ragging the shite out of them does mean they deteriorate.