another dead GTI-R i !!!

B

budd

I don't have a std engine, full 2.3 stroker race spec from Extreme Motorsport.
I thought it was a bit strange but your sig does say 'Extreme Built 2.3 Stroker Evo 6 GSR: 400 BHP & 440 L/B on Standard Parts Sounds like a nice engine though, might think about an Evo 6-7 when I sell my TVR, tell the wife it's a family car!!! well it does have 4 door and a decent boot:lol:

GTiR_Mic

Now I see where you got that from, I made 400bhp/440ld on standard injectors (Running 90% Duty) standard Exhaust, standard intake & standard intercooler.

The engine is good for 800bhp++ well it should be the price I paid for it :lol:

Mic

Radleigh

so many times, so many times, have people bought cars like these and been shocked at what it takes to keep them maintained. people just dont read up before they buy them. its a rally car for the road at the end of the day.
ive had two new engines and a rebuild. numerous turbos and clutches, you name it. but i drive it hard on the track. just gotta shrug your shoulders and fix it.

What he said, I knew I bought mine knowing it would be expensive to maintain,mod etc but the biggest shitter was me losing my job not after my car broke LOL

New year soon, Better job. Can't wait :thumbsup:

dj1qy

with any kind of car that is 14-17 years old the parts would wear just down to general usage and being the car that it is they will get abused. i bought my R in april for £2000 battered as Fcuk which was totally standard and had no modifications done what so ever apart from a hks mushroom air filter thas all. i knew all in all to get the car to the standard i want it including mods with the hopes of restoring it as brand new that id spend 10-15k all in i think, every car enthusiast will know n tell it will involve spending money that u wont get back but u do it to make somethin to your own spec and satisfactions looks n performance wise i think my pulsars cost me 8-9k so far still plenty of work 2 do.