Air Vent??

P

pwal

i have seen a few pics of Rs with the front indicator converted to an air vent!!

can anyone tell me were i can get one ? :thumbsup:

many thanks.

O

owens

you wont be able to use the indicator lamp as an air vent if you intend to use the car on the road unless your going to have it illuminate aswell

Dasilva

got one for my R, quite easy to make up all you need is a indicator.
Remove the lens
Drill the hole where the bulb is for your intake
fit a orange led lights mount on the side.
Wire into the original indicator
Once happy prime, spray and lacquer.

I feel confident in saying this wouldn’t pass an MOT or an aggravated police officer.
To finish off you really need to remove the battery and get a straight intake be hide the headlight.

Hope it helps

P

pwal

cheers dasilva, will have a go at that!!!

by the way it looks mint,:thumbsup:

many thanks to all.

bopper

I want one made up for the whole headlight, i know its not legal but for track and strip its ok and i like the look of them

sadsy

bopper said:
I want one made up for the whole headlight, i know its not legal but for track and strip its ok and i like the look of them
I make them....one piece fibre glass mold, with brackets, ready to paint or painted for an extra cost....if your interested il send you a pic on mobile, havent got round to putting pics up yet8)

boucherie

sadsy said:
I make them....one piece fibre glass mold, with brackets, ready to paint or painted for an extra cost....if your interested il send you a pic on mobile, havent got round to putting pics up yet8)

how much unpainted??

Braveheart

sadsy said:
I'm very interested... n/s headlight intake.
Have no mobile signal here and have not set my phone up to receive pics.
If you email me a picture, I will post it up for you!

sadsy

The flood gates are open!! ok, its gonna take me a bit to make these as im bogged down with guvvy jobs etc, if you can wait a bit i will defo make you them. I had some pics done today so il try my best to put them up, Cheers