Advice Please!

Fire & skill

Vintage member
dont listen to him! get yourself a good stdish one, couple of subtle mods - keep it clean and well maintained, it should never let you down :)

i've saw a really nice looking one at a dealer called 'torque' anyone heard of them? it would be a good one to look at

B

beastgtir

girl in 'r' make little man happy.
girl n little man in 'r' make him puke up.....

S

~*~sammi~*~

MarkTurbo said:
Good plan 8)

My faith in blondes has been restored, i thought they were all stupid :bolt:

:biggrin1:

Ooo ya cheeky sod!! LOL!
But its OK, I aint offended cos Ive recently gone Brunette so I aint a dumb blonde anymore! LOL! I just use that excuse when I do or say something stoopid! hee hee!

paz

I feel like a bastion of male bonding is being intruded upon here. Next thing you know it'll be women at the rugby club :roll: :lol: ...whoops, too late :(

Paz

S

~*~sammi~*~

Oi you thats not nice! :(

Woman drive Pulsars how they are supposed to be driven!! LOL!!

O

Odin

~*~sammi~*~ said:
Oi you thats not nice! :(

Woman drive Pulsars how they are supposed to be driven!! LOL!!

Yeah if you call proper driving shopping for shoe's :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

Stick to a chaved up corsa love it's more your speed ;-) .

Rob

paz

Jesus thats a good point, the pulsar definately isn't a shopping car - the boots tiny for one :lol:

paz

oldaneal

paz said:
Jesus thats a good point, the pulsar definately isn't a shopping car - the boots tiny for one :lol:

paz

there not that bad actually, when mum had hurt her leg last year i was driving her about for shopping and squeezed a weeks worth of food in there (was a tight fit thou)

O

Odin

I've had all sorts in the back of mine, Their's loads of room if you put the rear seats down, Mind you it takes a while to unbolt the strut bar :doh: :cry: .

Rob

oldaneal

Thunder God said:
I've had all sorts in the back of mine, Their's loads of room if you put the rear seats down, Mind you it takes a while to unbolt the strut bar :doh: :cry: .

Rob

:shock: are these's story's we want to be hearing :shock: :? ;-) :lol:

boucherie

hi sammi and welcome to the mad house!

are you based in essex with penny then as theres a few members around essex/suffolk (myself included) if you ever wanted to take them along to look over a couple of R's?

i would say that 4k that is the minimum you should be spending and then you have a bit of money left for emergency funds!!!

are you and penny going to be attending either Trax or japshow finale this year?

S

~*~sammi~*~

Hi ya! Thanks for the welcome!

Nah *Red* and Penny are based in Essex, Im just the other side of the river in South London! (lovely are despite the rumours! LOL!)

Will hopefully be attending both shows!!