adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

J

J-GTi-R

FSE, the guys that brought you that useless power boost valve, also make fuel pressure regulators. A mate has one on his 340bhp 323 GT-R and it works well enough. They're a damn sight cheaper than the SARD ones too.

C

Crazy

A fuel pressure regulator was next on my mods list because I want to get the fuelling sorted but I have not been able to make up my mind on which one to go for :?

I did a search and read a few negative posts about the FSE fuel pressure regulator but I liked that they could be purchased with a fuel pressure gauge 8)

Anyone got any more info on the Sard fuel pressure regulator?? :wink:

A

antilag

i have the sard there the best in my opionion my friend got an fse one on his evo and had to change to the sard cant remember y
u get wat u pay for the sard looks sexy i got mine from norris next day delivary dnt no wat it cost but it sure looks pretty :D

E

Edd

HKS fuel pressure regulator with a fuel pressure gauge in car is what you need :wink:

P

purplemonster

oH i hate the saying "u get wat u pay for" its not always the case and it allows people to charge silly prices for items for no reason

anyway dont want to open a discussion here

ROBERT

P

purplemonster

it would be interesting to find out why the FSE one was changed ?

ROBERT

C

Crazy

Edd
HKS fuel pressure regulator with a fuel pressure gauge in car is what you need
How much :?:
Where from :?:
Any reveiews or threads about it :?:

purplemonster
it would be interesting to find out why the FSE one was changed ?

I am interested in why it was changed aswell :)

E

Edd

don't know how much, don't know any reviews and hiteq sell it
i also have autometer fuel pressure gauge which cost £80ish from usa with sender unit

C

Crazy

skiddusmarkus

Crazy-you're buying everything up on the forum,have you robbed a bank or summat? Actually, don't answer that!

No comment officer :wink:

Nah mate, I only work part time but I have just finished having a new bathroom fitted so my girl is cool with me spending (wasting....in her own words) my cash on car stuff..........................................until she finds something else that needs doing in our flat :wink:

Sure she wants new carpet for the living room next :roll:

A

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me what the standard fuel pressure should be? My cars quite hesitant on acceleration and am thinking my fuel pumps packing in :?: :?: . I could stick a fuel pressure gauge in to see what its doin.

Keira

Anybody know what the HKS adjustable regulator is set to as standard, if it is at all ????

Also has anyone got a decent fuel pressure gauge ?? if so what one ??