400-500bhp pulsar wanted

davidjepson

Hi
I am looking for a 400-500 bhp pulsar. Must in very good condition. Ideally with a quaife gearbox etc. If you are looking to sell please contact me.

David

gtir_pimp

there is also one on pistonheads thats 440bhp but believe it or not big power pulsars dont come up for sale very often but saying that i have now seen 3 in the last 3 weeks!

red reading

Most of the cars with big power and all the trimings are broken as people won't pay the money the car is worth....shame really.

davidjepson

not going to buy the 1st car I see. The red one does seem like a nice car. so does the black 440 bhp car on pistonheads. which one do you guys think is the best car?

red reading

yeah i know, i was just saying i prefer the red car for the colour and all the work that has been done . both cars need a decent gearbox fitted!

darkyGTI-R

Buy a standard or near enough standard one and build it to the spec you want,that way you will have much more satisfaction that you done it yourself,and you will know what parts you have put in it!

MarkTurbo

Buy a standard or near enough standard one and build it to the spec you want,that way you will have much more satisfaction that you done it yourself,and you will know what parts you have put in it!
And spend double the amount it would cost to buy one already done!

M

markwashington

Why not get one of the ones that are currently for sale and then get a quaife box fitted? The way the market is currently going a decent well set up 400bhp+ pulsar with a quaife box is going to cost 7K+ so why not get the black one, wait for a quaife box to come up for sale and then buy that. I really think that being able to buy a 400+ pulsar with a quaife box, mint/very good body work and all supporting mods for under 6K is not going to happen again. Speak to Bob and see what he has avaliable, he might know of something that could be avaliable, for a small finders fee of course!

M

markwashington

If you get the red one, which in my opinion looks nicer and is a better car with better spec, you'll have to live with the front exit exhaust which if you want to use the car anything like often will be crazy loud, there's also a chance you'll fall foul of track regulations and not be able to do any track days. It's your money so I'd advise speaking to both the guys on the phone and getting as much information about the cars as you can. The black one was not built by the person who currently owns it I believe, whereas the red one was so they'll know all the inns and outs of the car.