+1mm Valves

zer099

Just thought I would let everyone know that I let Supertech borrow one of my spare heads over the summer and they developed some +1 (intake & exhaust) valves for us along with complimenting valve train components. I thought I few of you would like to know this since I could not find a sole on this planet that made aftermarket valves for the R that was not a custom order, and the thought of larger ones was a laughing matter. Now we can get them off the shelf if we want, and +1mm!

stumo

Coolio but i spoke to Ferrea some time ago and thay said that they could do it as a custom order and the prices were very fair.

zer099

Key words in that were custom order: meaning taking some time, and fair price: meaning more than your typical +1mm valve. We can now get these off the shelf on demand and at the same price as +1mm valves for the other sr20s.

Not that it's a big deal seeing that any of us that were thinking of doing it should know it was going to take time and money, but I thought I would just let everyone know we have some options now.

Last edited: