Would you pay £8995 for this?

P

pulsarboby

this cars had more owners than an old rippers had pr1cks lol
i viewed that car when i was initially in the market for buying one, and lets just say it aint all what its supposed to be;-) i offered him 5k for it (declined) that was around 2 years ago when it was on ebay for 7k. its been all over the place since then!

just noticed that it now has RACE APPROVED wheels fitted, so that will explain the price hike:roll: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

I have to agree with bobby that heaps been pasted around more often than a cheap hooker :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

It can't be much of a motor as it seems to be for sale every other week :doh: :roll: .

Rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
samgtir said:
How come the engine and wheels change from pic to pic?
I would assume that the pictures are a timeline of the cars recent modified life, and your seeing it in it's various stages. Very strange sr20det power figure considering the advertised mods "Recently Dynometered at 440bhp and 277 lb ft Torque "

I have to agree, it's been doing the rounds for ever and does not look very special at all, nice bit of lobster back welding on the ali inlet and plenum though 8) , something I will be doing to mine in the not to distant future to help improve the inlet tract breathing.

geoff pine

440 bhp and 277ftlbs of torque mine made 290 bhp and 278ftlbs of torque at last years north west rolling road so it looks like hes made up his figures.Or how else can you explain why his torque figures are not in the high 300s

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
that'll be the "OS deacon Triple Plate Clutch balanced" robbing the car of torque :roll:

I pity the poor buyer.

Lionel

hasnt this car been broken ? As i remeber some one on the other forum selling parts from it.

lakeview

yes i think it has been broken or sold for very little remember reading that on the other forum

rob

GTiR_Mic

The only decen thing about that car is those white wheels.

I do agree it has been kicking about for a while now.

Mind you it is probably a better car than what mine was :lol: :lol:

Mic

mad max

GTiR_Mic said:
The only decen thing about that car is those white wheels.

I do agree it has been kicking about for a while now.

Mind you it is probably a better car than what mine was :lol: :lol:

Mic
You still got one then ?

Keira

Lionel said:
hasnt this car been broken ? As i remeber some one on the other forum selling parts from it.
the last guy that owned it accidently filled it up with diesel as he had been driving a derv guzzler before it:shock: think he had it rebuilt, but he was asking me prices for stuff some time ago so i thought he was going to break it aswell.

the add is old, some guy called fordy brought it off jap-imports, posted on here about it ages ago and got the piss taken for the shite lbft figure and the os deacon clutch then ran off to the modimongs, people are showing their newbness even talking about that add :lol: