wot turbo should i get?

stugtir

Hi guys, ive had my R for a few months now and unfortunatly the turbo has blown(only running 0.35 bar of boost) im in the process of saving up for new tubby but im havin trouble in deciding wot turbo to get?. my goal is to eventually get 320bhp, ive spoken to turbo technics and they do a hybrid for £600.

just wondered if u guys could give me some advice on wot turbos uve used and which ones give good power, I dont want a turbo thats really laggy!

any advise would be much appreciated. :roll:

Nad

Get a T28 roller bearing turbo, should take 1.4bar and upto 360ish bhp. This is the same size turbo the cat comes with.

Nad

stugtir

i woz told that the roller bearing units are not as reliable as the standard non roller bearing ones. where do guys get ur tubby's from,theres so many places ive seen advertised but i want to buy one from someone with a good repatatation.

I dont want to go for massive bhp i just want one thats gona be responsive. and be good enough for 300-320.

Mr GTiR

Speak to uncle Ian @ Hi Teq and ask him about one of his T28 Hybrid's with 360 degree bearings....good for 360bhp at least!

M

Mr Overboooost

if you dont want to go for big power just get a standard T28 with a 360 thrust bearing.
they are about £525 plus vat from turbo technics

cheers
gary :)

S

seanleed

I got a T28 roller bearing turbo from America for $870 delivered (+£32 customs and VAT).

Nad

Mr GTiR said:
Speak to uncle Ian @ Hi Teq and ask him about one of his T28 Hybrid's with 360 degree bearings....good for 360bhp at least!
Is there an echo in here :roll: :wink: :lol:

Nad