Window Dropped!!!!!!

Stevo

Its kinda funny but not.
bascially my passanger side window moter broke last nite. the cable snapped and window dropped down. now it wont stay up :cry:

if i get another moter how do you connect the cables up? ive taken moter out and can see about 3 cables with lumps at each end!! :?

any ideas for a temp fix to keep window up??

the reason this happened was the bird opened the window while i was giving it and the air forced it down all i heared was ping1 bang! :cry: :lol:

L

Little Miss Road Rage

Just use something to wedge it ie bit of wood or folded paper. Not very secure but it'll hold it up. Don't know off hand how to fit it not sure if its the same as primera and haven't done one for a while.

O

Olly

if the cables snapped you will need another regulator, i did. 8)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I've just been trying to sort my manual regulator out today and decided a new one would be better. The cable won't stay on the reel as the rel is slightly bust where it should hold the end of the cable in place. It realy is a stupid system compared to the nice and easy primitive system on my old car. :?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
geetee said:
If it's the passenger side.... super glue it closed :lol: :lol:
GeeTee 8)
I would :wink: but the wife was complaining that she'd be hot in summer now I've taken the aircon off :?