Whos got the Biggest Turbo

A

Anonymous

Whos got the Biggest Turbo and what is it :?

Is it on the car :roll: (we see a lot of pic of turbo in the bedroom not on the car)

What do you think :D

Was it worth the £$£$ :twisted:

Im looking for a big turbo to run.

Got my eye on a HKS 3037S to run along side the Gas :wink:

E

Edd

you poof :shock:

i thought you were going to go all out for a 3040 :wink:

I'm going for 3037 but not sure what trim or whether the pro or S yet.

Won't be able to comment on performance till next year sometime when it's finished though :cry:

A

antilag

i have the 25g 10cm it was worth the money and i luv the turbo but its not suited for people who r obsessed with not having any lag,but at the same time we look at all these high powered cars all around the world and they all get there power from huge turbo's and dont giv a $hit about lag is everybody obsessed with having no lag :( :(

S

stuart rawlinson

Mr Robinson T66 rated at about 700bhp :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

R

robinsongtir

ME ME ME :D :D :shock: :shock:
getting the engine rebuilt as soon as the stroker kit arrives then the Tubbys going on
Stu is it really rated at that power :shock:

A

antilag

depends on wat exaust housing u get gos the t66 can come with mega huge ones i no they do a 17cm one but pretty sure they get bigger then that.and for those of u who dont no simon norris used a similer turbo on his first 587bhp evo and that had a 10cm housing and thats considered to b extremly laggy its also the exactly the same one i use so if anyone goes above 10cm expect full boost at around 6000rpm and up :D

A

antilag

well i just fixed my wastegate leek so my lag is getting smaller and smaller now the car feels awesome its surprising wat the leek has done,i dunno if it lost me power on the rollers or not though but i am sure it would effect the curve as the boost leek was making the boost slower to reach maximum :roll:

A

antilag

no simon it hits full boost at around 1300rpm :D :D i think so anyway :? or may be in my dreams

S

stuart rawlinson

robinsongtir said:
ME ME ME :D :D :shock: :shock:
getting the engine rebuilt as soon as the stroker kit arrives then the Tubbys going on
Stu is it really rated at that power :shock:
It was rated at about 640bhp and theres ways around lag :D
And if ND suffers from lag with the times he does then all i can say is bring on the lag LOL
Stu.

A

antilag

thats the good thing cos there is no such thing as lag on the quarter mile because we launch on the limiter and wen we change gear revs dont drop below 5000rpm which mean ya in boost all the time.the only problem is wen sumone comes up behind u and u knock it down a gear and theres nothing there for a few secs :lol: :lol:

S

stuart rawlinson

antilag said:
thats the good thing cos there is no such thing as lag on the quarter mile because we launch on the limiter and wen we change gear revs dont drop below 5000rpm which mean ya in boost all the time.the only problem is wen sumone comes up behind u and u knock it down a gear and theres nothing there for a few secs :lol: :lol:
Cool thats just about rite then someones up your chuff so u drop it down a gear then u hv 2 wait a couple of seconds which just about gives them time to get up to the side of your car by which time the turbo has now spooled up so you like at em give em :wink: :wink: and say bye bye and shot off over the hill with them thinking um weres he gone love it :D :D :D
lol

Stu

A

antilag

big is good and the best way to go quarter mile wise but round town b prepared to b beaten by martini nova's ect lol as the little nippy things are gone b4 the spool up :( :( :( wat turbo r u running then stu?

S

stuart rawlinson

antilag said:
big is good and the best way to go quarter mile wise but round town b prepared to b beaten by martini nova's ect lol as the little nippy things are gone b4 the spool up :( :( :( wat turbo r u running then stu?
been running standard to run engine in but this weekend ( have a couple of trims to try)will be sticking a not to big or small roller bearing T3/T4 Hybrid trying a couple of trim sizes but think i no which ones i will stick with in the end :roll: :roll: