who loves thier pulsar

t16coupe

had my pulsar now around 2 and half years and apart from a bent clutch fork its been faultless it still drives great and gives the same buzz as when i first got it its passed it 2 mots that i have took it for in my ownership

vpulsar

had my pulsar now around 2 and half years and apart from a bent clutch fork its been faultless it still drives great and gives the same buzz as when i first got it its passed it 2 mots that i have took it for in my ownership

Wait to the fucker starts going wrong then your love affair will be short lived matey lol.

enjoy it while it lasts.

Rob

bensmith907

Its the same bitter love I have for my mrs. I know its been around the block a few times and I know its got a reputation for being a good ride but there's this resentment towards it because it just won't make the effort anymore :). I love the shape even though its a bit rough round the edges now days. Can't stand the sound it makes. Costs me a small fortune.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Its the same bitter love I have for my mrs. I know its been around the block a few times and I know its got a reputation for being a good ride but there's this resentment towards it because it just won't make the effort anymore :). I love the shape even though its a bit rough round the edges now days. Can't stand the sound it makes. Costs me a small fortune.
nicely put! :lol:

stugtir300

Ive had mine nearly as long as ive been married to er indoors.its never gave me as much grief as the missus has.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'm fairly neutral about the car but my mother in law hates it so that works for me :)
I don't even have that... I won't say that she loves it, but she seems to understand it as a choice. - My bother-in-law is a mechanic who prefers big V8s. I enjoy proving that turbocharged Japanese tin is better

Murff93GTiR

I've had mine for about about 2 n a half years also and I have to say...I've had enough of it.I've had about 6 months driving fun from it then it went tits up and now its been 2 years over 10k and I've still not got to drive it.even my Mrs doesn't spend my money the way my money hungry bitch of an R does lol

Trondelond

I do love mine, I have bigger problems with the rest of my life which leaves me too little time to work on it.

I love mine still.....always think of selling it but then after a shit day at work or problems with the Mrs, I get in the R and it always cheers me up :)
I was in the car with my mate last week and it was pissing with rain. I got to a junction with a saxo infront of me.....he pulled out with a big wheel spin like a c*ck.....so I followed suit (only did it in wet so less strain on my gearbox etc haha). The car made some awesome noises and the arse end popped out.... it was then I realised why I love the pulsar haha. I never drive it like that but sometimes you have to just remind yourself that all the grief is worth it.

Mad

Ive had mine now, around 3 years I think. Has been off the road more than on, but due to constantly making changes. The car has always run well though, so the love factor is still there. 8)

Geo3

Love mine to bits. Every nut and bolt have been touched on mine in 7 years. But need to sell her due to my circumstances :(