Who are Fusion Motorsport?

saddler

pulsarboby said:
you know full well im a trader now. wasnt when it started, but since then its been highlighted on many occasions that i help people on the forum and have worked on many members cars which was all ok'd by rishi.
in fact he even asked when my website was gonna be ready. so thats not the reason is it steve?

seems like its a closed shop to me lol
pulsarboby if you want a website building i can build you one host it and give you a free 12 months .com name???

neil240z

I also couldnt give a steaming turd where the £20 goes, as a far as I am concerned the £20 gets you extra privelages such as advertising and when your car is broken or running like a tractor and some clever sod on here tells you whats wrong then its well worth it!.

PaulB

I'm with Davey and Neil on this one. Although Im not currently a paid member, as I'm on the other side of the world with my car tucked up in my garage back home.

Trondelond

Me too. I paid because I've found so many helpful (and amusing) threads here, and I'd like to see that continue. It surely wasn't the membership package.

MINESGTIR

id be more than willing to drive to scotland if we had something good organised, im getting mine back in 2 weeks and would love to meet some of you guys and learn shite loads more.....

im only 23 and have ploughed 10K into my beast and would love to learn more and share my custom ideas etc... I live in bournemouth for bloody hells sake, shit , id take time of work if somin cool was planned so i could drive up the day before...

net banter is net banter but id love to go to a GTIR day this year now its all nearly done !!!

kenan

South West Regional Rep
If you want to find out then get involved and see it first hand, I'm sure your help would be appreciated.