White wheels

S

stomski

Does any1 know where i can get some decent white 17's for the R?

OZ Comps or something similar?

S

stomski

cheers guys,

chris - cant get speedlines anywhere, any suggestions mate?

Rav

i got white wheels, but they are a pain in the arse to keep clean. am looking at black 16" wheels 5 spoke or similar. White wheels set the car off when clean

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
chrisniss91 said:
definately something to think about, MattGTiR has to clean hi snearly everyday or they get flithy :(

Yep... B*****D to keep clean... :(

Rav

any 1 know of a good alloy cleaner. i scrub my alloys clean over the weekend then by tuesday they are caked in brakedust (reflects the way i drive ive been told) i have to drive around for days b4 i get the time to clean em

A

Anonymous

I have to clean mine every week :roll: There a right pain to keep clean, only look good for the first few days :?

gtirmouse

Rav get some comma alloy wheel cleaner (u can get it from halfords) this is the best wheel cleaner i have ever used, u get a scrubbing brush etc with it as well, just dont breath it in while ur using it - feels like its gonna burn ur throte out - Awesome!

S

Stoned

How much are a set of Speedlines or Compomotive MOs?

I reckon they are expensive :)

S

Stoned

I thought they would be lightweight?

Whats a lightweight wheel then for less than say £800 in 16" form

S

Stoned

And they are £604 inc vat and delivery for 4 of em in 16x7" form minus tyres of course

chrisniss91

Stoned said:
How much are a set of Speedlines or Compomotive MOs?

I reckon they are expensive :)
Depends were you buy tem from really i got mine from demon tweeks and were expensive but they came 2 days later no probs :)

Rav

im getting my new set from demon tweeks 17" wolfrace blace urban racers. my old white wheels were from there to