White oz crono evo wheels, Where???

otter

Ive been saving up waiting for my car to have its rebuild and thought id treat myself to sum new wheels. Oz crono evolution ( 5 spokes ).
Came to order them 2day and a lot of companies only do them in silver!
I eventually found sum spot called MSA who sold white 1s but not for the pulsar. :(
They said thy'd stopped making them. :oops:
Dont suppose any of you know anywhere that might have any?
Ive tried, smart car and wheel base and MSA.

M

MORRISMINOR GTI-R

you will probably find that they are discontinued matey, only way round this one is to buy some silver ones and get em powder coated in white :wink: which i can get done cheap as chips

i had these wheels in silver 18" white ones were only really made for scoobys and fords and gold was for the scoobys so ull just need to get silver ones painted

otter

White wheels

How much per wheel ad? Rough idea would do. Im wanting 17s
Got my heart set on these but if im gona b paying through the nose then i may aswell get the oz six spokes in 18s

otter

wheels

cheers bud
Hows the front mount coming along?
Let us know what sorta difference it makes cos i might invest in 1 myself.

M

MORRISMINOR GTI-R

i put it on at the weekend - took about 5 hours in total including a trek to hiteq to pick up a few bits and bobs. (bare in mind the bumper is still in one piece at the moment)

Well worth the money mate it looks well sweet and YES they do make a big difference, and make a wicked noise when the boost gets to around 0.9bar (not sure if its meant to do this)

However the engine does seem to get a bit hotter than it did before :roll:

When yours cars ready you'll have to come down again mate and we'll sort out a bit of a meet.

Cheers

otter

wheels

Definatly! Ive been having crack wid a lad from kendal whos got an R and theres sum bloke from annon ( 30 miles north from me) whos got 1.
Al try and get em along.
Well ive been considering leaving it off the road another month and just finishing it off properly. Front mount, think ill just go for an evo fm and leave the front bumper stock as much as i can.
Need new coilovers and could do wid paying summet off the credit card aswell.
Get it back hopefully this weekend so no doubt ill be dying to get bak out in it so might just be out in it sooner than i think. 8)

otter

18's! Yeah try and get a pik.
Wouldnt mind seeing what they look like on a sunny.
I can see me just having 2settle for the comps in 17s
Less money i spend on wheels = more money towards a front mount!

otter

Think al stick wid getting 17s.
They look alrite but i need white wheels so im probably gona have to get the comp mo's.
There still 5spokes and arent that different.

Tony, how ya doing. Im from Penrith mate.
Was in Keswick last nite in my mates valver nova on my way to workington.
I worked at portinscale for a couple of days last year so u may have seen me flying around then. ( Its a white R)
When i was there i bumped into a lad called Jock who was out in a black R.
He was from Wigton.
You'll have to land through 1nite when i get my R back on the road.
Its gona b another month yet tho

Tony-turbo

Cool,

You'll have to take me out for a spin in yours ;) i cant insure mine atm.
Ive seen yours,
The wigton one,
One at carlisle,
One at Greysouthen (w'ton),

You will have seen me spinning about in a silver GSI3000 with the reg
A1 8UKS in workington, im always thro there.
Tony.

P.s. Tell me what you think of my babys!

otter

I carnt click onto those boxes on my computer.
Its shit!
My Rs getting the bottom end rebuilt at the mo hence the reason why its off the road! And even when i do get it back its gona need a good 1000miles run in! But id be glad to show you how to drive the R for when you do get yours on the road. :wink:
Do u know andy dan (green saxo) and the lad wid the grey bmw( big wheels and very low.

So whats ur beast had done or is it standard for now??

J

jasegould

Havent read all the post but why dont you just paint them white?? Any body shop will do it, wont cost too much if the wheels are new either...its used wheels that cost money to paint as there is loads more prep work.

otter

Maybe ill ask my local body repairer and just see how much it would cost.
But the way i see it anything thing on top of the £800 could be going towards a f/mount.

W

waiwai8

matey with the GSI3000 and the gtir! mate ure gtir is low! what suspension has it got??

Tony-turbo

How low can you go.

I think it was eibach springs, cant remember which struts, im looking to get a laguna splitter too :twisted: I cant even get it up my drive!!!
Its got 17" oz polaris wheels and isnt too bad for rubbing, it does occasionally on hard bumps.

Otter,
The bmw is a lad called Jamie Brocklebank.
Yeah i know Dan too, i was speaking to him the other night, Also do u know Chris, George and that from Minimaster. Also Richard Allen with the valver mini and impreza.

Mine has got:
17" Oz polaris wheels
Full mongoose de-cat,
Lowered
OMP strutbrace
DV26 Dumpvalve
K&N Cone
Tryna think what else??

T.

otter

Whats the dv26 d/valve ?
Fancy lending me ur alloys till u get insured!!!????
Dunno any of the lads from mini master other than carrot.

The bloke wid the valver mini on 48's and the scooby lives up from my mother.
Andy dan came up wid keith the other nite and was saying that u had been having crack.