which electronic boost contoller

A

Anonymous

Right im ready to buy one which one is the best and is easyish to install,what do you guys recommend im on a bleed valve running 1.1 bar,can you get a plug and pray model.................Gaz

geetee

AVC-R if you want a telly on your dash.

Profec B Spec II for simpletons.

Or drill a 1.6mm hole in ur standard boost solenoid for pikeys.

your choice

GeeTee 8)

A

Anonymous

Thanks LOL. decisions decisions who installed there own was it easy which one has good instructions also is there a chip out for the pulsar for the fuelling side of things as on my old subaru you just plugged one in the ecu board and it worked and only cost £60 off scoobynet.............

G

GTiRich

Yeah i did mine meself. It was simple enough. Eventually :wink: saved a few hundred quid that tuners were asking to fit it. I got a HKS SAFR waiting to go on to control the fueling :D

E

Edd

I think Kierons fitted his AVCR wrong or set it up wrong as my AVCR never ever spikes :p

G

GAZ P

I've had a AVC-R for 4 years no probs and now I've sorted the boost duty no spikes even at 1.4bar :lol: Looks good but keep it tucked out the way of pikey chav scum :wink:

Keira

Edd said:
I think Kierons fitted his AVCR wrong or set it up wrong as my AVCR never ever spikes :p
it probably would've helped if we read the instructions :lol: , keep meaning to but never quite get round to it :roll:

ex-gtir

kieron said:
Edd said:
it probably would've helped if we read the instructions :lol: , keep meaning to but never quite get round to it :roll:
he didnt fit it i did and he needs to leave the thing alone and let it set hisself
alan knows my avcr dont spike (you wuss its was along 120 on that country lane :wink: )
mike

Keira

well its been on there over a year now so on the self learn front it must be a slow learner :lol:

havn't touched it this month i dont think :?

K

KRS

Not had my AVCR for long, but it works fine :) and has never spiked bably at all, I always have the peak figure up just to check and so far its all remained fairly constant.

Thanks antilag ;)

pete-r

the spec R is pretty good,im just starting to get my head round setting it up.but i have the confidence to do it now.i had someone else fit it though but im sure someone on the forum would know someone near you to fit it :D