Which air filter is best?

Matt Evans

I want to get a good air filter for my 'R' but don't know which one to go for. I've narrowed it down to the HKS super power flow and the Blitz sonic but don't know which is best. Can anyone tell me which to go for, or any info on other good filters would be appreciated.

andygtir

heard good things about the apexi filter, personally i run the k&n evo 6 filter that forge make an adaptor to fit the R.

D

DodgeT

http://www.quikshiftracing.co.uk/

as far as us mere mortals are concerned, its the same as the blitz stainless filter.

£80 got me a filter, fitting kit & cold air feed delivered to my door :D

i had the actual blitz on me scoob, the quality of this one is just as good.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I have an Apex induction kit on mine. It fitted very easily and quickly.
On the rolling road with the mongoose on at the same time, I got an extra 19bhp with the two of them. :)

Matt Evans

Nice one guys. I've done some reading up on the Apexi one and it does sound good, plus I've already got the Mongoose fitted so I think I'm gonna go for the Apexi.

Matt Evans

Finally got my Apexi induction kit. Got it brand new for £50 off the bay. Cost me £10 p+p from malaysia and recieved it in about 10 days. Took about 10 mins to fit, looks great and sounds wicked when the turbo spools up, you can really hear it sucking the air in. And all for £60! Bargain!

S

srbpower

60 notes thats :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Damn good filter though :)

Si :)

1000ny

unfortunately sucks loads of s**t in aswell
true, apparently, but i`ve just had the turbo and all the inlet manifold in bits and not found any evidence of that,

not saying you`re wrong cos i`ve heard this about them before, jus sayin i aint seen any evidence of it. :D (so far :oops: ).