where to buy a new/secondhand engine from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Pockets

To be fair, i think it's a bit of a shitty way you've just named/called someones business out without trying to resolve things privately, by the looks of it you were being offered help anyways ? Everyone has problems, it's how they're resolved that matters, pretty spitefull not giving the guy a chance really. Plus, If it was that bad at Dover why would you not go straight back, surely a ferry ticket would be cheaper than risking buying a dud car, if it was that bad ?

P

pulsarboby

heres just one of many snippets i can pick up on which just about sums this all up and gives people the general jist of it.

Hi
This is Sam's mum.
Firstly I would like to apologise - Sam's immaturity in buying and selling cars has come shining through.
He is extremly apologetic (now) which makes no bones with you I am sure.
I am going to write you a UK cheque from my UK bank account to cover the shortfall - I cannot do this for about 2 weeks - I need to get funds put into it so it will not bounce.

Again apologies are not probably enough for the stress you have been caused - I can assure you it has not been less stressful here. A point to note Sam would never try to 'bring down your good name' I do not think he ever said he would? When he calms down as he now has done and sees the big picture for what it is he knows it is just luck to a certain degree.

Sam did want to ring you and apologise - I warned hom not to - if it was me I would either not take the call or I would rip his head off - either prospect not so great.

He would never of not paid you - if he had of been adamant he wasn't going to I would of covered it as I promised you last weekend.
I hope this puts your mind to rest that you will get your money - I would appreciate a bit of slack in time scales to get it to you - as I said probably about 2 weeks.
regards
Sarah Berry
more contradictions, your mum doesnt know you as well as she thought does she lol

im still pretty cheesed off as hes been very clever in building up a picture of what was a good car for little money into making it look like a heap with every single one of his past posts on this site, (never even an introduction), he knew exactly where he was going with this from the off and it was all to lead to this which it seems has backfired on him.
the only reason you offered to pay me the money yesterday was to pacify and try paint a good picture of yourself on here so you could try get everyone to think i was the bad guy in all this and aaaaah!! poor poor little sammy....well ive got your card marked laddy ive been in the car game too long to get hoodwinked by that one lol.

sam you are to sum it up a spoilt, spitefull, decietfull, calculated liar and i can understand why you have had so many probs in the past with buying and selling cars.
take a look at yourself and your bad attitude and pig ignorant ways before you start trying to cast the blame upon others!
either you or your dad caned the life out of that car from the off (i saw your face when on the test drive after i put my foot down a little to show you that she was all ok) and i then knew there would be no way in the world that car would be run in correctly.
all you did 'by your own admissions on this site' was confirm my immediate concerns so lets face it you were banged to rights from the very off.
but even after that, and all the wild accusations prior to your mums email i still offered to help you out, even though you short changed me on the deal:roll:
im not posting any more on this thread, as far as im concerned i could go on and on with quotes etc but it would gain absolutely nothing.
people looking, watching can make their own minds up on whos the guilty party here.
end of:

Last edited by a moderator:
bob
How immature are you? You do not like the facts so imply I am in the wrong for being pissed off !!! I have never implied anything about you on these forums yet you drag me through the mud - who the hell do you think you are?
You shaft me big style on a car then treat me like I am the idiot because I dare to complain?!! That is how you run your business?
Then you drag me through the mud through your forums - you are monopolising yourself and showing yourself to be a right prick.
I never said any thing about your garage and i'm sorry if you feel that way!!! at the end of the day i'm pissed off with all you saying its been ramped and so on i have done every thing i could to this car with little money as i still paying the loan for the thing!!

we left your garage and as yo know we went to get fuel and then made our way to Dover..

the car was not raged my dad was driving and i kept telling him not to go over 3500 rpm and he never i was nervous and scared about the engine fucking up so i kept going on at him about it !!

the car did not go over 3500 revs at all the whole distance was done as it should of been done that is exactly 632 miles to my house from you....

You are trying to make me look like some nasty unpaying person when i am not and i and my mum have always said you will get your money the facts are you now don't want the money i am sorry i haven't got money rolling out of my ears to pay immediately the loss you have implied you have had. ( which was not deliberate)

Whether or not the car had done its thousand miles before going through the rev range is not the point the car did 100 miles to Dover then fucked up!!! so whether i tried reving it afterwards or not what would it matter the car was already fucked you twat!!!!!!!

get a life you don't know how to build cars your supposed to be a mechanic and you even put posts on here asking about things that are wrong with your car !!!! who's the mechanic???? Look at all the basic stupid things that were wrong with the car - cable ties holding the radiator in, no horns, no new MOT despite me asking for it as you KNEW it would of failed straight away, screws lying around in the engine bay, brake calipers were seized, brake pads were on metal, bonnet held on by 2 screws as one had been snapped off, this car had been bodged which ever way you look at it - I work in a garage, have a LOT of mechanics as friends and each and every one have all come back to the same conclusion - this was a terrible bodge, and if it was not done by you then you need to be looking for better mechanics as who you employ right now are shit.

This car has NEVER been ragged - I care to much for my car and my finances to risk fucking it all up - you say what you like - you do - which as you talk mostly shit means jack shit to me anyway, I KNOW what shit I had - the only reason i was still going to pay the extra money was because if I ever needed parts in the future I felt I would need to get them from you - now I would not touch you with a barge pole - I MAY have made some allegations at the beginning that were unfair but ALL my POINTS on the car and all the FAULT'S it has were not fabrications - you sold me a lemon despite knowing that i was ringing you daily to make sure this was not the case - I spent over a grand coming to get the car and bringing it back - what for?????????? YOU find it easier to BLAME me and my dad for all the problem's caused by YOUR GARAGE - you are not worth the time and effort.
ban me for all i care i couldnt give a shit now !!!!

i will go buy a subaru hopefully not from some one called subaruboby!!!

I hope that for every person reading this thinking what a prick I AM there are more thinking what a PRICK you ARE.

P

pulsarboby

i doubt that very much you pathetic little ignorant cnut!
ive said all above along with the quote from your mother which sums you up.

i hope the fcuking car goes up in smoke and you along with it you lying, kaniving, snidey little shit.
you really are just a waste of space and i feel sorry for anybody who ever sells you a car.

NOW WHY DONT YOU GO FCUK YOURSELF AND CRAWL BACK UNDER THE ROCK YOU WERE HATCHED FROM:evil::evil::evil:

geoff pine

I think you maybe hoping for along time to fined some one who thinks like you. Subaruboby its just so wrong :lol:

Last edited:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
enough is enough, thread locked.

If any of the above people need to contact one another please do it privately..........

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.