where can i get.....

williams

does anyone know where sells the parts below:

the gaskets for inbetween the 3 parts on the inlet plenum/manifold

a brake master cylinder rebuild kit, or just the seal between mc and servo mainly

or

if there is a larger nissan mc that fits the gtir servo?

ive looked on ebay and google but cant find these parts.

and do the s14 rocker stopper kits fit the gtir head?

williams

i'll try them, but i'll probably have to take a loan out and wait 6 month for them to get the parts.

like the coolant temp sensor they wanted £60 for and would've took 3 months to get.

williams

all brake pipes are being replaced anyway so that wont be a problem. will have a look for one, cheers.

M

markwashington

I've always gone to Nissan direct for stuff like the gaskets, every time they've been in in under a week and the cost has been fine, perhaps I've just been lucky. I was once told that one part "could take anything up to six months, as it's coming from Japan" so perhaps thats the case with the parts you need. worth a check though.

stumo

I've always gone to Nissan direct for stuff like the gaskets, every time they've been in in under a week and the cost has been fine, perhaps I've just been lucky. I was once told that one part "could take anything up to six months, as it's coming from Japan" so perhaps thats the case with the parts you need. worth a check though.
that's cos the computer says "3 weeks" which means it could arrive at any time....1 week, 3weeks or 3 months or never be available .....it's anyones guess :lol: