When does your gtir come on boost (RPM) ???

R

Red16

my mates just got a gtir, its standard spec and it seems to be underperforming a little, starts making boost at 2500rpm but doesnt make full boost til nearer 4000rpm :cry: which seems a bit late to me.

we want to know is...

1. what rpm your gtir's start to make boost?

2. when full boost is achieved?

3. spec of your car?

cheers :thumbsup:

Gray

1. Probably from about 2k

2. 4k :shock:

3. 1.1 bar, walbro, fmic, greddy emanage, standard injectors, mongoose, hks filter, hks plugs

N

Ninja_tune_factory

1. 2-2500rpm

2. 6400 rpm

3 1bar , walbro , hks filter, 2.5" custom exhuast, hks plugs

made 270bhp at my last rolling road day

A

AJ4

aww !! you had to spoil it, I was just imagining a few people scratching their heads and going "WTF ??" :lol:

B

Banzai

AJ4 said:
aww !! you had to spoil it, I was just imagining a few people scratching their heads and going "WTF ??" :lol:
If it'll make you feel a bit better, ... I did

Gray

I already read your other post AJ so I knew I'm afraid! Keep it under wraps next time :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

more info, same question.... posted today!:-D :-D :-D

http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40029

:roll: at Ross and his 600lbft of laglessness:lol:

your gonna need 8inch wide rims just to stop it from lighting the wheels up everytime you floor it:lol: oh and the torque steer? haaaaaaaahahahahahahaa!!!:D take some fresh pants along when driving fella;-)

Last edited:
A

AJ4

lol, 600 ft/lb isnt that much really. Rishi and co must be making near that now, easy, and they have bhps of 700+ whereas mine will be lucky to get 500. I'll settle for 500 ft/lb, 500 bhp @ 5252 rpm.

8 inch rims are in the pipeline... ( as are shares in a gearbox manufacturer :( )