WHEELS REQUIRES

A

Anonymous

hi guys as yyouve probablly guesed doing alot of work to my R
the prob is ive fitted hispec 325mm 4pots and my momo arrow wheels are
catching the calipers ive fitted longer wheel studs and spaces but bottom
line i have to get different wheels as the inside of the wheel catches

i would be delighted if ANYONE who has these brakes fitted please post a pic with your wheels and the name of the wheel so i know for defo that they will fit?

only me second day working on it and already pied off

again cheers lads

kev

A

Anonymous

dont be shy boys and girls :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

chrisniss91

GINGA had these brakes and lukily for you is selling his wheels cheap.
Check out the buying selling section under GINGA :)

A

Anonymous

dont like the oz wheels or the raceline rl7s(no offence to anyone who has them fitted), anyone else??????????????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

A

Anonymous

a mate of mine has oz superlegaras, but he has tarox 298 6pots, would anyone know if these wheels would fit over the hispec 325 4 pots?????

A

Anonymous

boost almighty said:
a mate of mine has oz superlegaras, but he has tarox 298 6pots, would anyone know if these wheels would fit over the hispec 325 4 pots?????
the 17" oz superlegera`s go over 308mm discs but only just so may foul with 325mm discs.you may find that due to differing caliper heights,that they slip over no bother though :? always best to try before you buy :wink:

G

GAZ P

Can't you get the kit exchanged for a 300mm kit that might fit under your wheels?

A

Anonymous

bought the kit 12months ok, so cant anyone else??????
REALLY BADLY STUCK HERE LADS :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shaun

:D Crazy's got some 17's for sale,also been fitted over HiSpecs,but dont know what size :wink: PM him for the details mate :D

C

Crazy

Yes mate my 17inch alloys fit over my 325mm Hi Spec 4 pots no problem! 8)

They are for sale aswell, £325 :wink:

See pics in the members section :!: