Whats the Scene like now ?

reedy107

Hi guys, ive been away from the R's for a few years after owning 2 of them . im looking at getting my self another one after i sell this first

Renault Clio 172 Sport Cup A true one off show car MINT 69k miles gti rs turbo | eBay

ive been doing some insurance quotes as well and i cant actually believe how cheap it would be for them !

what is the scene like these days , like with meets and chats

Also cant believe that there is only 1 R on ebay ( the yellow one ) and none on ebay

is it a car that i would be mad to get now as parts are hard to get and most cars will be very tired ?

Ben

gtir_pimp

THe other way to look at it is they have gone up in value and will probably be worth more and more as they become rarer, especially standard ones

reedy107

yea i can see that happening, but there must be so many people after one now.

just got to keep looking i suppose

Dangerous Dave

Parts are still easy to come by if you look for them.

Also so I pay £320 fully comp and it covers my two pulsars and a 205 gti on a classic policy

shroom

Yes very good value just renewed mine and its £132 a year limited to 3000 miles though but I did 25 last year lol

johnny gtir

Some would say there has never been a better time the development is always goin on but some big power out there now. Not a problem yet that has not had a solution of some kind. Mapping is again still improving all the time ecu like nistune for the money is great. The two dannys have taken it to the top end both now i think run syvecs. I the cars are getting old but sift through the shitters and ther are some very nice standard to very big power well set up cars and most things inbetween